Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauldude000

@BEP

Thank you,  would appreciate the info. It may have the information I have known for awhile now that was missing. The "missing link" if you will. I will share a suspicion with you that has been bubbling around my brain now for a couple of months.

I have rotated fields, and have seen anomalous voltage patterns, which though a drastic increase, were not due to transformer action. I say this as coils situated 90deg spatially to each other minimize any field interaction between the coils by nature. We both know that placing coils in this manner, say on a crossover or other circuit where coupling is undesired between two unshielded coils which are situated close together are plced at 90 degrees offset (say one vertical and one horizontal). Yet my "controls" were at 90 degree spacing to my collectors. What I was seeing on my scope was a drastic increase in voltage (200+ volts) from the input. I was finding this at, or close to absolute combined resonance.  Had it been transformer action, even resonant RF type action, it should by all definitions been a step down transformer, not a step up transformer.

I knew that I was witnessing something which I could not easily explain. I tried every means I could think of to harness the potential with any corresponding power, and could not with any great success. (I do not count a string of leds in series as success.) The best voltage I could sustain with any load was 70v. IE, there is still a piece of the puzzle missing.

I hope that the info you have might shed some more light on it.

With all of SM's rhetoric about the superimposed separate voltage signals travelling down the same conductor being separate from each other, which was obviously a serious hint for us in the manner he placed and used it......... I wonder if his work in phase matching between his amp and these speakers you reference might have shown him how to phase lock (best term I can think of for what I envision) two signals into one, with one being high voltage low amperage, the other being low voltage high amperage.

Wouldn't a complete phase lock join the two signals into one signal.... of high voltage high amperage?

Just a thought.

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

pauldude000

Quote from: wattsup on November 10, 2008, 11:56:04 PM
@MAC

I have sparked alot of wires at alot of voltage and amperage and I know for a fact that you could not get that much screwdriver spark action with only 7.4 watts. Now, where did you hide those batteries. lololololololololo.

No serious, this is serious shit.

I grabbed two shots of your video to put here.

Good work. This is major and not minor like some would want to believe.

I am not making light of mace's accomplishments, but I would clarify that it IS possible to get such from 7.4 watts. Think tesla. Think "effective horsepower". 
What I am saying is that 7.4 volts at 1 amp will charge a cap of high capacitance, which if suddenly shorted after charging will dump quite a few joules all at once. IE 7.4 watts giving a buttload (pardon my frances) of sparks.

I haven't had a chance yet to see maces vid, so I am NOT saying this is what he did. If he arcs several times in succession with little pause between arcs, then it is not cap discharge at such low wattage. If he arcs it a couple of times, with large charging times between each arc, then it is entirely possible as sudden cap discharge.

Personally, I hope it isn't! :)

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

slapper

Here is the spherics reference.
Quote from: spherics on March 24, 2008, 11:56:27 AMI will now digress onto the circumstance surrounding the initial eureka moment as I understand them. Audiophiles who frequent this watering-hole will no doubt have heard of QUAD ESL electrostatic speakers. An essential design element is the incoming signal is sent into, I believe, 7 or 8 progressive delay elements. These elements delay the signal by microseconds each time.

As part of experiments, associated with what would become his 3D spacial control patents, he was using these delay elements with custom made bifilar wound voice coils (i.e. air coils) and unexpectedly detected an anomolous signal on his spectrum analyser.

I can just see Steven Mark with a scope probe across the cap:

Remove the cap, diode and center tap and this looks like the ozone generator I built for a company a while back. Except the ozone plates were 0.10" thick ceramic with stainless screen glued on each side. When I would crank these up they would display a nice even corona. I did not use a toroid for the transformer.

Here is where I got the image. Interesting information on electrostatic speakers. http://www.soundlab-speakers.com/tech_princ.htm

BEP: A little carbon might not hurt.

Thanks for the video MACEDONIA CD.

Take care.

nap

we are not alone :)

Antimon

Quote from: pauldude000 on November 11, 2008, 02:49:37 AM

I am not making light of mace's accomplishments, but I would clarify that it IS possible to get such from 7.4 watts. Think tesla. Think "effective horsepower". 
What I am saying is that 7.4 volts at 1 amp will charge a cap of high capacitance, which if suddenly shorted after charging will dump quite a few joules all at once. IE 7.4 watts giving a buttload (pardon my frances) of sparks.

I haven't had a chance yet to see maces vid, so I am NOT saying this is what he did. If he arcs several times in succession with little pause between arcs, then it is not cap discharge at such low wattage. If he arcs it a couple of times, with large charging times between each arc, then it is entirely possible as sudden cap discharge.

Personally, I hope it isn't! :)

Paul Andrulis

I think its the arcing from loaded capacitors. I had such results many years before. But I am waiting for Macs explaination why his unit is OU :)

A.

creative

macedonia@  
jesi li probao pokupiti visak energije iz tpu sa magnetom za gitaru?po mogucnosti humbucker(to ti je onaj dupli).