Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

Quote from: Grumpy on November 01, 2008, 10:34:29 AM
Way to go BEP - see you in the tall grass - LOL!

;D The thing to remember is there may be an electric fence lurking in that tall grass.

@Bolt

Like my last message.... I can agree with most of what you say - but not all.

Pure frequencies <EDIT> 'from' NOT 'form' </EDIT> noise and a single sine - regenerative receiver circuits - energy sucking antennae - NRO's - etc. etc. Its all in my old posts AND also in old posts from those before me.

Good luck. I can't wait to see you build your ideas.

<Added...>

The only known source of 'pure' sine is via FFT and noise. All else is 'good' or 'great' sound but not 'pure'.
Mr. Mark was an UberGeek in audio (to say the least). The electrostatic speaker system is a key for me. So is mention of the use of noise (conventional practice today).

Creating a difference in potential is child's play. Finding where and how to use it... well - not there yet.

Gyroscopic action? I think not. It isn't a simple matter of the thing trying to maintain pitch and yaw. It wants to keep the same relative position also. Try doing that with a gyroscope :o

The main reason I don't share... Because I can't. Every idea I came up with for the TPU is related (even so small) to four title 35's.

You don't think I have or know something? Good. I like it that way.

One thing I do know for sure.... my latest nightmare is completely unrelated (except at the spin level) and I'll not make the same mistake again.

Back to work now (Wattsup!). I got some CNC time and I need to make use of it.

bolt

Don't have the lab stuff to build so i wont bother. The reasons for posting is many do have labs and money and scratching their heads last few years thinking why it ain't working. So i give my ideas. I hope someone does make it im not fussed how but sooner it happens easier to bring other stuff out of the closet.

You know the game last five years i say there are hundreds of looped very effective systems working right now. You wont see these people often because when they pop up they are normally killed off so its still underground.

I can see both sides of the coin. Once its mainstream governments will apply other taxations and lose all benefits of keeping it quite to yourself. Even wages would be recalculated and tax relief changed to reflect less outgoings on utility bills.  The pressure to say and do nothing is clearly the stronger force. Only the have nots want it and those that do don't:)

Grumpy

Quote from: bolt on November 01, 2008, 01:51:53 PM
I can see both sides of the coin. Once its mainstream governments will apply other taxations and lose all benefits of keeping it quite to yourself. Even wages would be recalculated and tax relief changed to reflect less outgoings on utility bills.  The pressure to say and do nothing is clearly the stronger force. Only the have nots want it and those that do don't:)

...at least you got that part correct  ;)

I'm sick of hearing about the haves and the have-nots
Have some personal accountability
The biggest problem with the way that we've been doing things is
The more we let you have the less that I'll be keeping for me
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Grumpy

Quote from: Chef on November 01, 2008, 02:59:54 PM
What does this mean?

It's means he is bluffing and doesn't know. 
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

bolt

Mentioned many times the importance of Q in my very recent posts and how to achieve it.

Sorry im not going over it again i said enough now. If you don't understand then its clearly got too complicated for you.