Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Holding Weight

Started by Alexioco, May 20, 2008, 04:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexioco

Quote from: hartiberlin on May 20, 2008, 05:12:16 PM
Ahh,
I just see, there is a fixed rod there where the pulley goes over it.
Yes, the forces should be okay then.
It is, as if there is only one thread, which fixes the see saw to the upper rod.

Now, what is interesting.
Let the weight just go like a pendulum and the see-saw will
go up and down,
so you can lift another weight on the other side of the see-saw.

Maybe this could be used for a gravity wheel ?
Hmm...have to ponder about this.

Regards, Stefan.

I made one and it works, soon as the weight slips off the seesaw the seesaw is flung upwards :D
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

Dgraphic911

Thanks ralph,

I actually fell, kept falling and saved some of the impact energy in my ass. thus requiring less and less energy every time i fell. I'm on the 100th time and i feel it getting much easier to reset my mechanism. My only question would be how do i measure my impact energy to see how much of it is OU and can be calculated back into the formula. Also should i use AC or DC measurements.

I tried that bootstrap propulsion also and keep hitting the roof of the office, ? now what.
;D

Alexioco

Quote from: Dgraphic911 on May 21, 2008, 08:45:44 AM
Thanks ralph,

I actually fell, kept falling and saved some of the impact energy in my ass. thus requiring less and less energy every time i fell. I'm on the 100th time and i feel it getting much easier to reset my mechanism. My only question would be how do i measure my impact energy to see how much of it is OU and can be calculated back into the formula. Also should i use AC or DC measurements.

I tried that bootstrap propulsion also and keep hitting the roof of the office, ? now what.
;D

haha no try this, while using your "mechanism" try jumping out of the office window, landing on a trampoline with your butt and measure how much higher you go than the window you jumped from, then you can measure how much more output there is than input... and of course, when you land on the trampoline again you will keep getting higher and higher, the output will be phenomenal :D
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.