Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Johann Bessler information

Started by John Collins, May 23, 2008, 02:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Collins

That's a difficult question.  The information in my own book, "Perpetual Motion; An Ancient Mystery Solved?" and the four Bessler books has been discussed widely on various forums and is probably largely on many websites, and most fully at www.besslerwheel.com but there are many letters and certificates which I reproduced in my book which although discussed piecemeal here and there are not as far as I'm aware actually reproduced anywhere.

There are many lists of 'clues' taken from my book as well a Bessler's, which are designed to itemise the most useful bits of information making it easier to compress the clues into an easily referenced list, but there are still large pieces of information which it is better, in my opinion, to read in context.

I have reproduced all of Bessler's books and included English translations with each and you can get them from my web site at www.free-energy.co.uk if you wish to get all the facts, but you may be content with discussing it here or elsewhere.

John
John Collins - author of the Johann Besseler / Orffyreus biography

Alexioco

Quote from: John Collins on May 23, 2008, 06:55:38 AM
That's a difficult question.  The information in my own book, "Perpetual Motion; An Ancient Mystery Solved?" and the four Bessler books has been discussed widely on various forums and is probably largely on many websites, and most fully at www.besslerwheel.com but there are many letters and certificates which I reproduced in my book which although discussed piecemeal here and there are not as far as I'm aware actually reproduced anywhere.

There are many lists of 'clues' taken from my book as well a Bessler's, which are designed to itemise the most useful bits of information making it easier to compress the clues into an easily referenced list, but there are still large pieces of information which it is better, in my opinion, to read in context.

I have reproduced all of Bessler's books and included English translations with each and you can get them from my web site at www.free-energy.co.uk if you wish to get all the facts, but you may be content with discussing it here or elsewhere.

John

Ah ok thank you, and which book is the best one for Besslers clues about his wheel?
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

John Collins

Another difficult one to answer!  The truthis that each book has a number of clues in it.  I discuss some of themin my book, but there are four drawings in DT, 141 drawings with English translation of the notes in MT.  One drawing in GB and one in AP.  There are numerous clues in the textof AP and probably that is the best one to start with as Bessler discusses things a lot more in that book.

Kind regards and good luck,

John
John Collins - author of the Johann Besseler / Orffyreus biography

AB Hammer

John Collins

Thanks for posting. Your books are valuable for our search.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Alexioco

AB When are you helping me with the analysis?
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.