Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Anybody tried this cable generator? (based on "radiant energy diatribe" emails)

Started by fuzzy buddy, May 23, 2008, 11:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzy buddy

Hi all,

This is my first post to this site.

I was wondering if anyone has tried to make the design based on the following article: http://www.nuenergy.org/alt/radiant_energy_diatribe.htm

It involves conditioning a coax cable so it acts like a permanent magnet to free static charge in the air.

If so, did you have any luck? What's the best way to put the cable under high voltage while melting the internal plastic? I was wondering if it was worth my time and effort.

Thanks

triffid

The plans using a old car ignition coil and length of wire has been out on the internet at least a couple of years but I know of no one who has built it.I came close to it but my back yard is tiny.So I never finished building it because I don't have the room to string up the wire(even zigzag).Your article that you posted gave me more info on the system.Like 15-20% efficient.Triffid

the_big_m_in_ok

fuzzy buddy said:
I was wondering if anyone has tried to make the design based on the following article: http://www.nuenergy.org/alt/radiant_energy_diatribe.htm

>>Before I moved to Arizona, my previous business associate and I were considering a commercial version of your posted entry.

We were thinking of expanding it to high levels of power generation along the lines of Plauson's patent from about 80+ yrs. ago.

Same kind of setup as in the article, just on a larger scale.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

the_big_m_in_ok

the_big_m_in_ok said:
Same kind of setup as in the article, just on a larger scale.

>>According to an article subject of this thread above, the high voltage capacitor is designed to discharge, from a long, insulated wire, through a car spark plug to a high voltage transformer.

I told my business partner that we could replace the spark gap aspect with a string of Zener diodes rated to the voltage of the capacitor and a higher wattage than the transformer.  That way we wouldn't interfere with radio reception in the area from the static of the spark gap.

Since all we had was a small back yard to install an R&D setup, we were thinking of using 600 volt rated wire on a wooden fence about 5 1/2 feet (about 1.7m), starting with 400 feet (about 121m) of wire, while using air for a dielectric when we would have spaced each turn in the loop around the yard be at least 1" (about 2.5cm) apart.

However, his firm went *belly up* when he began starving from lack of cash flow, and then I left Oklahoma after that.  We never had the time to build the system.
There is a long wire system that utilizes timed pulses of zero-point energy at:

http://www.textfiles.com/bbs/KEELYNET/ENERGY/zeptest.asc

which has a few of the features of our system.

--Lee
the_big_m_in_ok
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

turbo

I have done many attempts in "Baking" an electret.
I have used many substances like plastics and parrafin etc.
Normally i melted the substance in an metal can which was placed in an oven.
Then , when it was liquid like i attached the high voltage top electrode and held it between 10 and 20 kilovolt untill it had hardend and even some times to an extended periode of time.
I never suceeded in building a working example. :-\

There are many papers which deal with this subject and my advise is to just try and make one.
The fact that i did not suceed says nothing about the question if it can work, and to be honest, i think when care is taken it can be done...(i was just not carefull enough :-\)
Pherhaps not to the extend you wish because the power output was said to be low, very low, but then again it never hurts to try  :)

Marco.