Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity?

Started by Alexioco, May 24, 2008, 10:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Quote from: Alexioco on May 24, 2008, 03:45:25 PM
nah its ok, it was just an idea I though I would share...

Well, Alexioco will you share it once you drew attention and asked the question?

Gyula

Alexioco

The lever on the left (weight A) will be lifted up a full half circle when the little lever (weight B) falls down a half circle.

The difference between both weights is that weight A travels a much further distance than weight B through the use of the pulley, so because of this, I was asking, is this overunity?

Here is another way of putting it.

When weight B has fallen and stopped at point X
Weight B will have raised and stopped at point Y
and they both get their points at the same time meaning that weight B must of also traveled faster than weight A

I have tested the idea without the weights and the mechanism works...
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

broli

Yes I understand your idea but this isn't going to work if the weights are the same.The right weight needs to be x times heavier than the left one to make this mechanism work. Since the closer you get to the pivot of that long lever the bigger force you need.

gyulasun

Quote from: Alexioco on May 24, 2008, 06:41:13 PM
The lever on the left (weight A) will be lifted up a full half circle when the little lever (weight B) falls down a half circle.

The difference between both weights is that weight A travels a much further distance than weight B through the use of the pulley, so because of this, I was asking, is this overunity?

Here is another way of putting it.

When weight B has fallen and stopped at point X
Weight B will have raised and stopped at point Y
and they both get their points at the same time meaning that weight B must of also traveled faster than weight A

I have tested the idea without the weights and the mechanism works...

Hi Alexioco,

Because you have not used weights yet, would you tell or check what is the weight ratio or how the weights of the two arms you used are related? Are they of the same weight or due to their lenght difference the left hand side arm is heavier than the arm on the right side?

Thanks,  Gyula

pese

it both weight are equal
if both leverage are equal
if both moving way of weight (lengh) are at minimum equal
than is OU.

The drawlings here, will not shown this

If the moved way in output  ist longer that this from input  ( with 2 equal weigths)
Than you have an additionally  Power
This can  drive itself also more additionally devices (on your choise).

Hoping that another "Bessler" find this again....

That Power is existing !

GP

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...