Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

my discovery while playing with magnets

Started by mfred68, May 26, 2008, 11:54:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mfred68

Hi everyone, while i was playing about with my neo magnets in the attempt to try and create a perminant magnet on off flux switch, i discoverd something that i have also been playing around with several times.
I suppose you all have researched the MEG OU transformer and also tried to recreate a working model with no success like myself, the principle as far as i understand it uses a perminant magnet fixed to a ferus core and a coil also fixed to the core in a parallel arrangement, when i tried this arrangement, there was no way that i could turn on the coil enough to force the perminant magnets flux over to the coil to form a flux loupe.

Now while i was playing about with my magnets i placed one magnet onto a strip of iron, and checked with another strip of iron the edge of the now magnetised iron, and indeed the flux has traveled from the magnet to the iron edges and was magnetic, then i tried to stop the flux from travening to the iron edges by placing another magnet parallel next to the first one in a N/S arrangment, this did margingly reduce the flux on the iron edge but not enough to "switch" the magnetic flux off.

then i discoverd that if i place the second magnet on the other side of the iron, in a series arrangement, i then found that if the magnets are placed N/S against the iron, that the flux in the iron is zero! but if i place the magnets N/.N or S/S against the iron the flux strength is doubled!!

My next step was to wind an electro magnet to use as the second magnet, and after a few failed attempts with using wrong voltages or wrong amout of wire etc, i managed to create an electro magnet that seems to have simular strength to the perminant magnets i'm using.

so when placing the electro magnet (EM) onto the iron, i can now switch the perminant magnetic flux off by applying power to the EM, and if i reverse the polarity of the EM i gain twice as much flux in the iron!

I am thinking that this may work as an OU transformer if the iron has a coil winding around it too as in fig6 of my drawing.

Of course i may be totally wrong with this theory as im sure many of you are more knoledgable than i am, but just incase this is new to you, i thought ide let you know about my discovery (which is new to me!)

perhaps someone can think of a way of closing the flux loupe on my transformer design, i think it could be more efficiant if both sides of the input coils and magnets were utilised in my drawing they are open ended, but the secondary coil is a toroid closed loupe.

let me know your oppinions thanks

Fred

gyulasun

Hi Fred,

Thanks for sharing your ideas. You must have reinvented it, sorry to make this a rainy day for you...

First I saw this kind of setup at Naudin site: http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/mep1.htm

And also I saw it referred to somewhere in the net from the Bearden book, referenced to Bedini and Bearden they said it can be overunity.

So I hope you are not discouraged and  keep improving it and test, test and test!

rgds,  Gyula

TheOne

I am not sure if it will work, I will try to explain why my word:

If the electro magnet is OFF, the output coil already receive 50% of the power from the magnet, now you apply
the input coil, the other 50% is added to give 100%, the output receive 2 times more but when the input coil is OFF
its return back to 50%, so the wave is still only from 50 to 100, not from 0 to 100, that mean you get the
exact same amount of power from the output coil you put in, the only way to get 2 times is to pulse the coil from N then S, not N and OFF. But by doing that you cannot get overunity.

Hopefully someone will understand what I am trying to say :)

TheOne

Ha I just got an idea to maybe overcome the problem I described. We just need to use the 2 sides of the input coil, so you have a metal piece/magnet on N and one on S, so when switching pole, one of the 2 output coil will receive a true wave from 0 to 100% not from 50 to 100%.

pese

very easy to understand it

if you make an cascade from 2 or 4 magnets.
and stapel it NS-NS    so is the maximal magnetforces on both "oudside" ends.!!
In the "mid" is nothing ! no flux ! Its an neutral zone !!

So als wit 4 magnets!

I you have an magnet rood  example 10 cm , in the mid is no
magnetic forces, BUT if you "break" or cut this in the mid.
than you have 2 fully magnets, with EACH fully flux on both ends.

---------------------

I seen. some  Computer-Loudspeakers are constructed the new way.
An second magnet-ring is stapled on the existing (from normal constructed Speaker.
That make the field forces stronger , ANF the  hold all magnet flux-lines (forces) near
to the magnet, so it can not irritate the deflection from CRT Color Monitor it the speaker stand
near by them.  This "device i seen now one time only. (In my repair work-shop), It was an chinese product .. an it wonder me .. for this new "idea"
(If second magnet will fixed in invers way. The Speaker must work with lot of "losses").
To do construction like youirs  with  One electro-magnet as second force
is fine because you can vary the magnetism.  ALSO no perm , with 2 Electromagnets
you will also think about this possibility !  Than you have an endless new range of ideas, that you can use this.
Nice work to (for) you

Pese

Pese

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...