Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I seem to have Negative Electricity but what do you do with it?

Started by gotoluc, May 31, 2008, 04:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaydana

Luc,

I'm curious as to what happens if you removed the Neo and just put the spark gap on the actual core. Does the current draw go up, go down or stay the same?

wings

exnihiloest

Quote from: gotoluc on June 01, 2008, 12:48:16 AM
Hi all,

here is an updated video which has a much better result ;)

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsDccdEcPx4

Thanks for looking and if you think this is good share it with everyone you know.

Luc

Hi Luc,

Could you provide a schematic of your setup?

Paul-R

I can't get videos with my connection - but I am puzzled by
thsi "negative energy" concept. surely, energy is energy. It
cannot be + or -.

CTG Labs

Hi guys,

Can I just say that negative energy & radiant energy have never been proven to exist and there is not one experiment that can show them!

However, lets assume for a moment that they do exist.  With negative energy all effects are reversed (due to convergent energy flow rather than divergent).

In this case reading heat from a resistor will not tell you anything.  You cannot see it on a meter or a scope.

Lets say you connect up a bulb to a negative energy source, the bulb will be very bright and clearly (dissipating, if thats the right word with negative) energy, but when you read the meter and tells you only low current, and that is because the meter is only seeing the normal positive energy dissipation because a meter works on dissipation of energy not convergence and is infact a load in itself!

Resistors and other items likely to get hot will infact get cold because now the flow of photons is reversed, instead of photons being scattered away as energy to create heat in the surrounding space, photons act in reverse and are removed from the surrounding space and converge on the load (thus reducing heat in the surrounding area making it cold!).

You must look for these effects and do not do normal load tests as they will get you no where!

Regards,

Dave.