Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I seem to have Negative Electricity but what do you do with it?

Started by gotoluc, May 31, 2008, 04:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

Quote from: CTG Labs on June 01, 2008, 12:00:53 PM
Hi guys,

Can I just say that negative energy & radiant energy have never been proven to exist and there is not one experiment that can show them!

However, lets assume for a moment that they do exist.  With negative energy all effects are reversed (due to convergent energy flow rather than divergent).

In this case reading heat from a resistor will not tell you anything.  You cannot see it on a meter or a scope.

Lets say you connect up a bulb to a negative energy source, the bulb will be very bright and clearly (dissipating, if thats the right word with negative) energy, but when you read the meter and tells you only low current, and that is because the meter is only seeing the normal positive energy dissipation because a meter works on dissipation of energy not convergence and is infact a load in itself!

Resistors and other items likely to get hot will infact get cold because now the flow of photons is reversed, instead of photons being scattered away as energy to create heat in the surrounding space, photons act in reverse and are removed from the surrounding space and converge on the load (thus reducing heat in the surrounding area making it cold!).

You must look for these effects and do not do normal load tests as they will get you no where!

Regards,

Dave.
Hi Dave and all,

first thing I can say is you should not get stuck on any words like negative electricity. I did not claim that I have that, look at the title of this tread. I only suggested it seems to be negative electricity since my volt meter was only displaying a - negative voltage when trying to measure voltage. Dave has said many good things above. I believe that standard EE practice or equipment may not work here as you can see from my own dependable Fluke meter.

I will be doing more deductive tests to find out what combinations works best without killing the effect with EE stuff. If you want to replicate it I feel the videos have enough details in them if you have enough experience. I will not be using my time to do schematic at this time since I am sure some improvements can be made and will focus my time on that. So all your above suggestion will be tried and many more.

Please stay tuned for updates

Thanks for looking

Luc

Terbo

@gotoluc

In your first video, what function did the "house ground" wire perform?  Was there any difference when disconnected?
That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Nietzsche

CTG Labs

Hi Luc,

I was at work earlier and could not listen to your videos.  I just got home and watched them again.

So if I am correct, the voltage meter is not actually connected to the circuit, not even the ground lead?  So the entire connection is capacitive.

I would say the reason you are seeing negative voltage on the AC setting is because the sine wave will have a higher negative peak value than the highest positive peak value.  So it will not be a true sine wave, the two halves will not average out to zero and your meter is telling you then that the negative half is higher in voltage, this is supported by the fact that the DC setting also reads negative.

I think you need a scope to be sure of anything but because something has a negative sign next to it doesnt mean its negative energy, it just means the voltage on the termainal of the meter is the other way round or averaged higher in the negative portion!

The reason for this could well be because you have placed a magnet on the end of the core material and thus have biased it in the one direction!

Regards,

Dave.

Groundloop

@gotoluc,

Connect the high voltage terminals of a Neon transformer to your circuit.
Then you can use the low voltage end of that transformer as a output to a load.

So if you use a 8kV / 110 VAC Neon transformer and you output is somewhere
close to say 2000 volt, then the output will be approx. 28 volt.

Groundloop.

gotoluc

@CTG Labs,
I would like to thank you Dave to take the time and explain what could be happening with my voltage meter. I did connect the leads at one point in the test 1 video and the voltage goes over the meter limits. In test 2 video I have the leads connected all the time but it is uncapable of giving any real reading.

@Groundloop,
thanks for looking ;) good ideal, I will try it with a microwave oven transformer since I have a few of them around.

Luc