Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Permeability ... I can't find anyone talking about this !!!!!

Started by The Observer, June 02, 2008, 02:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Observer

E2,

In my humble opinion... I have three ideas for you to start.

1.  Experiment with Resonance.
     Take signal generator and hook it up to primary... OScope to Secondary.
     Try every frequency you can and observe what happens at resonance.

2. Make a Joule Thief Circuit... this circuit causes a sudden cut off of the coil...
      leaving the iron(a magnet at that point) to collapse on it's own.
      Where a large pulse is created... which then lights the LED.
      The energy that lights the LED is called Anisotropic Energy.
          It causes the dipoles to orient themselves into random Domains.

3. Experiment with parallel resonant circuits.. as well as series.

Good Luck !

The Observer

X00013

the problem is you were told what to know with your degree "That is, what was  1*(MF) is now 5,000*(MF).
Last I checked with my algebra teacher... this is not equal and a far cry from a unity situation."

No modern school system tells you to seek the truth and to question the gun. When was the last time time your teacher said, I dont know everything and for all i know the world you live in is a complete lie. Now if you had a techer that said that, that is one you could trust.

X00013

The Observer

Greetings,

It's been awhile since I posted here.
Long story short, I have only started 2 threads here at OU.com.
Both of which pertain to what I believe are Unrecognized Sources of Energy.

1. one entitled   Magnetic Permeability ... I can't find anyone talking about this !!!!![/color]

My concern here is the fact that a "piece of iron" can magnify the magnetic field of a coil by 5000 times
... without using any extra energy. (iron has a Magnetic Permeabliity of 5000)

2. the other   Why is an Acoustic Guitar so much LOUDER than an Electric Guitar?[/color]

My concern here is Resonance and that 2 tuning forks ring louder and longer than 1 when only 1 is struck.
Or that, an Acoustic Guitar is ~1000 times louder than an Electric Guitar (same strings, same strum)

After posting virtually every day for about  2 years (later in other threads),
and receiving Flack from both paid posters and a lot of honest members
that just couldn't see what I was talking about.. I stepped down from my soapbox.

I purposefully stopped posting more in my threads as to keep them short and to the point
for anyone who was asking the same questions as me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, the other night I listened to an interview by Kerry Cassidy from Project Camelot.
She interviewed a man named Ralph Ring who has been at this game for quite sometime.
His story is amazing and a lot of what he talked about probably goes farther than most if not all threads here.

What made me jump for joy was his statements about Magnetism and Resonance being sources of Free Energy.
In fact, he said "What they really don't want you talk about is Resonance." !!!!
Hmm, well... if you read just about any one of my posts you might get an idea as to why.

Apparently, they (Ralph's compatriots)  have well organized "pods" of people around the world with free energy devices
ready to be released, when the time is right and heavy suppression from the "bad guys" won't occur.
In fact, he mentioned middle school students will be able to replicate the devices with the proper instructions.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I so advise any Free Energy Researcher to listen to this.
You will be amazed and jumping for joy after listening to Ralph's story.
Here is the link to the archived version of the show ...

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Project-Camelot-32k-021512.mp3

Best Regards,
                      The Observer

dgaumond

hi

i'm  electrical technicien     i read +- all in this thread     sorry i speak french

first a metal core does'nt just amplifi  flux   but concentrate also         with the best core  mumetal  all flux of coil is in the core    no more escape

and i have an idea since +- 1 month     to control big flux with a small one

anybody talk about  multi turn coil with 1 core
but i think at multi turn core    like a isolated iron wire     

can made a one wire transmit       or a small flux control a big with the flux in one wire