Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Permeability ... I can't find anyone talking about this !!!!!

Started by The Observer, June 02, 2008, 02:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LDVAN

Observer--

Pay heed to those who take the time to explain themselves and the theories they know. These gentlemen obviously KNOW about what they speak of. Your Degrees are impressive but they lack 'hands on' experience. Remember this 'grasshopper', youth and skill will never exceed old age and treachery.....  Listen to what you cannot see, look for what you cannot hear........

My compliments on your levels of education, now welcome to the real world

LDVAN

The Observer

Hello LDVAN,

I am trying to conceptualize what is going on when a ferromagnetic core amplifies the magnetic field of a coil by over 5000 times.
    With this understanding I believe a machine could easily and simply be built that extracts the energy from the electrons
    that spin around the atoms of ferromagnetic materials.

I really do thank anyone who brings in any point, because it has led me to questions and research.
  Which has brought me closer to understanding this phenomenon.

My degree in Physics came 20 years ago, and I don't claim to remember the specifics of any given subject very well !
   But for the last month or so, I have been reacquainting myself some basic concepts as well as learning new ones.

I ask you LDVAN, to think about this, and tell me what you think.

A coil with a ferromagnetic core has a magnetic field 1000's of times greater than the same coil without the core.
   All this with no extra current or electricity.

There's a lot I would like to know about this.
  If you have any ideas, please impart.

I Bid You GoodDay,
                             The Observer

LDVAN

Observer -- Read, and if necessary, re-read what has been told to you in this thread. Your questions were answered by people who, like myself, have had 'hands on' experience for the greater portion of their lives (or so it would seem by their writtings). I personally have over 50 years of learning to go with the 50 years of experience dealing with electricity and its effects. There is a bounty of information within these forums that cannot be purchased with any amount of money. One just needs to open the eyes, read and not feel that their way is the only way. Quit quoting, start understanding what is being explained to you. You are far, far from dumb. Use your knowledge to benefit from others knowledge. I'm not trying to be an ass hole here, you need to step back and look at the whole picture and what others are offering to you, free for the taking, no charge, nada dime.............

The more I know, the more I realize I don't know...........
LDVAN

LDVAN

Now will somebody throw in some schooling on leading and lagging power factors (KW/KVA) to really set this boy in a tail spin...........

Best Regards
LDVAN

P.S. I read through the thread again start to finish. Observer, take down your blinders and absorb what these men are trying to tell you. You cannot buy what is being given to you for free, education from experience. Years of it. So read it again yourself, with an open mind !!

The Observer

Hello LDVAN

Thanks for your post.

I am not sure how I pissed you off in regards to not listening to others, but I am damn glad you are interested in this thread.
      It sounds like you may be quite knowledgeable and I would appreciate anything constructive you have to say in regards to
         Magnetic Permeability and the possibility that it may have some real overunity answers based on Quantum Physics.

As I have said, I have learned quite a bit from the comments.       Thank you !  to anyone who has posted or read this thread.
      If you say I am missing something or not comprehending correctly, then please tell me what I have missed.
       Perhaps, you could explain some of the important concepts as you see them and the things you have learned.
                                                        Mystery isn't going to help any of us.
                                                      That's how we got here in the 1st place.

For the last few days, when free, I have been exploring back emf or inductance.
  I have learned some, however I have come to realize that this is a tricky, perhaps misunderstood and maybe vague term.

More on this when I have a better grasp of what I understand it is, and more importantly isn't.

Imagine.
           The Observer