Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Electron Pump 1.0 Re-creation

Started by lazybum, September 11, 2005, 01:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lazybum

I'm recreating the Free Electron Pump 1.0 by Jean Louis Naudin for a school project but i have little experience and knowledge about electrical circuitry.
But i got some help from my sis who studied electrical engineering for 2 years (but she's no guru either).

I just wanted to clarify as to what is the actual resistance of the resistors in this diagram. Ohm or Kilo-Ohm?
http://jnaudin.free.fr/images/fep10sch.gif
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/fep01.htm (the actual page)

And can i use a step up transformer at 1380 V pulses (according to my sis) for the FEP generator. Please do not mind my sheer lack of insight in this area and help me out.

GM

It is common practice in electronic diagrams to omit the unit, when the value of the component has to be read as basic unit.

So all the values of the resistors without a unit should be read as "ohm".

Regards, Markus

lazybum

Thanx a lot for clearing that for me.
I do have another question, and that is with regard to the FEP transformer.
I want to purcharse a ready made HF transformer, but again, i'm pretty new to this electrical stuff besides some basic electrical experiments in school. *embarrassing*

My sister says its a step-up transformer. But ermm, once again i'm pretty unsure abt the specifications. I need to be sure of what i exactly need before going to the far-away electrical shop to get the stuff. Once again, please forgive my sheer lack of intelligence in this topic and thanks again!

GM

I'am not sure, but if you want to supply your circuit with 12 volts instead of 230/110 volts, you may look for a mobile neon-bulb like this or so.
I think this light must have any kind of high voltage tranformer. @all: If I am wrong, please let me know please.

You find it maybe for a few bucks [put in your local currency]  at low-budget or 2nd hand stores.

I'am looking also for a cheap high-voltage transformer this days and this kind of mobile light is my target. Unfortunately my search was still not successfull.

Regards, Markus

GM

Hi Lazybum,

today I found a good high voltage transformer for my purposes. (see picture)

I found a "magic flash ball" (dont know the right english description for it) at a low budget store ("bargain-store"? german: "Restpostenmarkt").
I got this thing without warranty for 3 euro :-) and inside the case there is a high voltage transformer and a sqare wave generator.

Maybe it is exact what you need!

Bye Markus

edit: By the way: I got also a well running stroboscope-flasher for 1 Euro in this store. Including a 10 Watt Xenon-flash bulb, high-voltage diodes, a well dimensioned power-capacitor and some other components. :o)  Only 1 Euro for the whole thing! I am shocked (look for the price of an single Xenon-bulb)