Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Using SKYPE for better communication

Started by Markus, September 12, 2005, 03:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markus

I would recommend users who own a highspeed internet connection with a flatrate to download SKYPE from http://www.skype.com/.

This program allows you to use your internet connection as phone. You can phone other SKYPE users all over the world for free.
Your connection should have an upstream of at least ~10kB/s and NO traffic limit.

I have already registered and would like to test it with somebody from this community. (Language: German or English)
Search for: Markus Rapp or my email: Markus_Rapp@a-e-r.net

Usually I?m reachable between 6pm -? 10pm (German time zone)

Using this new technology can increase the information exchange and also create a more presonal climate. There is a big difference if you talk to someone or if you only read his posts.?

regards,
Markus
?

hartiberlin

Okay, you are right.
My username is:
hartiberlin

Please add it to your SKYPE.
Thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Markus

l searched for your username and your email. I can?t find you. Please check if you can find yourself.

Did you find me ?

regards,
Markus

Koen

Quote from: hartiberlin on September 14, 2005, 02:55:11 AM
Okay, you are right.
My username is:
hartiberlin

Please add it to your SKYPE.
Thanks.

Hi Stefan, Marcus,

I could not find  'hartiberlin' either.

If you want to skype talk to Koen van Vlaenderen,  look for Skype name  kovavla
(my website:   http://home.wanadoo.nl/raccoon/      usually at home after 18:00  GMT+01:00 )

Stefan, congratulation with the wonderful website  www.overunity.com ,  I registered today.
freedom is econonical independence is free energy

Markus

I found and added you to my contacts.

P.S. nice website