Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DOOMSDAY!! December 21st, 2012

Started by bobo36us2, June 07, 2008, 03:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobo36us2

You guys seen Joseph Newmans latest videos?

He says the world is coming to an end on December 21st, 2012. 
He actually has alot of facts to back it up!

The Ultimate Solution to Total Destruction by Joseph Newman
Preparing for the Ride of Your Life!
Miracle warning from God

poynt99

poor Joe.

I really like the man, but he's a little coo coo

i must say i get quite a laugh when i watch him--he's intelligent (maybe even brilliant), but eccentric

wish he wouldn't ask for money though...i couldn't bear to watch it to the end
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

Sprocket

Joe has obviously pulled that date from the Mayan calander, though multiple other cultures have independently predicted extraordinary happenings for the same time-period.  It's all supposed to start happening from 2009 onward, so if we manage to reach 2010 without a major event, maybe we can breathe easier...

bobo36us2

Yea. I hear you poynt, he is definately a wackadoo !!!!

I wish he wouldn't ask for money too.  And I can't understand
why if he cares about mankind so much, why he doesn't just
publish his latest technologies.

But in spite of all that, he really does have alot to back up
this armageddon thing :-(

seymour85202

I must be missing it.  Maybe it is in plain sight but I just dont see it.
Where is the URL link to the story/video you are talking about?

That guy might be a little off because I remember seeing an old (1990's??)  X-Files episode on SF channel just recently and Fox Mulder specifically said it was December 22 (NOT 21).

My wife and I just drove by a gas station and saw $4.01 gas for the very first time (in Phoenix).  I am an old fart and can clearly remember buying gas in the late 60's for 20 cents a gallon...yep, that is twenty cents a gallon...not a dollar and twenty or two or three or four dollars and twenty cents, just $0.20 per gallon.   Holly shit.  Are we in trouble now.  Strange times.  Stock market down 400 yesterday. Almost afraid to see what happens next.