Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Avoiding sticky point by making magnet dissapear.

Started by broli, June 12, 2008, 02:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Greetings broli

If someone had the answer they would already have the magnet wheel that would not die. You will have to go more drastic with your measures to defeat the wall. What I have observed is that each stack of magnets work together so in a since each magnet group works as one. So if you have a group on one side and then the other you have 2 walls to break. This isn't much but I hope it helps. Last magnet wheel I built was back in 1974 and it ran for 1 1/2 days before it tore out the center of the cardboard wheel. It was my science project. It kind of loped around.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

neptune

@AB HAMMER
      I believe that any magnet wheel that can run for one and a half days is capable of being of being improved to run for a much longer periods. Would you care to share the design? \\regards Neptune

AB Hammer

@neptune

All I can remember is that there were 4 magnets in the middle wheel and 8 on the outer side. Each piece was taped and glued and it was tricky setting each magnet to a point to counter act the (what seem to be called the wall) effect. The closest to it on youtube is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB2n9b_lY0k
But all and all this design is problematic that is why I am not trying to duplicate it, besides this guy has. But I do have a design that will be done soon enough.

Alan

broli

I came across this concept that I searched for on this forum but found nothing about. It's called the Dual Piston Device...

http://www.fdp.nu/dualpistondevice/default.asp

Now this looks interesting indeed and even another way to improve it is to add stationary magnets on the outside with the same shielding idea so that the magnets gets pushed back instead of relying on very far pull. If this works using that tin/rubber shielding it might be a winner.

AB Hammer

@broli

That one is a very interesting SMOT, but it looks hard pressed to be able to do anything else. But with what you are thinking, it should put you into a good direction.

Alan