Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Japanese Company Has A Car That Runs On Water.

Started by ResinRat2, June 13, 2008, 11:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kavee

Ruthnium and Platinum are already used in Methonol fuel cells, and it is not quite new. It doesn't uniquely describes the water splitting catalyst.

malcolm

yeah,  that's the spirit kavee... :D  we really shouldn't just wait, sit and see these all past through before us. Well and good if they've one, but the race is still on and it can't stop people like us from tinkering on our own  ;)

ThatJohn

My first time on this site.  I have been looking around the internet to see what the future looks like for alternative energy sources.  Must say that this water fueled car from the Genepax company gives me the most hope for water being the fuel of the future.  I wonder if they have the capital + to go into production.  Does anyone know much about Genepax?  How long has it been around?  Is it well funded?  Is there hope for the company?  Thanks! 

Aloha,
Thatjohn 

kavee

We all are newbies on the face of energy quest, for that matter. Genepax has clearly stated they are not a car manufacturing company, and looking into partnering with industry giants whom can utilize their invention. They are looking into licensing model (as far as news goes) so the company can work with multiple manufactures on same or different products without a conflict. They are not having plans for setting up a mass production facility for WES, as far as I can see. Research is not quite over, the gizmo is just a proof of concept toy, only generating 300W of power. Further research should be followed by an independent evaluation to the claim.

Quote from: ThatJohn on June 25, 2008, 06:01:00 PM
My first time on this site.  I have been looking around the internet to see what the future looks like for alternative energy sources.  Must say that this water fueled car from the Genepax company gives me the most hope for water being the fuel of the future.  I wonder if they have the capital + to go into production.  Does anyone know much about Genepax?  How long has it been around?  Is it well funded?  Is there hope for the company?  Thanks! 

Aloha,
Thatjohn 

zenarrow

Quote from: z.monkey on June 13, 2008, 01:17:20 PM
Excellente!

Of course the car looks like a motorcycle with walls, but it is totally a "proof of concept". 

Hi z.monkey, you remind me of an inventive idea I had for the city.
Being a motorcycle courier for a number of years, as well as having a car and van at times, parking was the luxury of the motorcycle, to park sideways between two other cars.

The motorcycle with walls idea came to me about 5 years ago, and here it is for those inventive. A car which is like the accordian fold up idea, or the fold up chair idea. So it parks as a compact motorcycle, but unfolds to drive away with another passenger on either side of the driver. Just an idea someone might want to work on. I'm not in it for the money, just the fun of creative thinking, and getting seed ideas out there. Of course if I had money, I would develop these ideas myself, but Im far from being an eccentric millionaire, so will just have to settle for the first bit ;D
Assumptions shape the illusion of our perception of reality. Many assume their assumptions and perceptions are the truths and are the same for everyone else.

Every genius idea can be the seed of even greater ideas which would never of otherwise been possilbe.

So don't take it as a bad thing if your ideas are improved upon. For without your original input, it would not have been possible.

Free speech is not an excuse to berate someone who disagrees with your perception of reality. Respect for others rights to free expression is a mutual reward.

http://www.youtube.com/user/UnityEnergy

Cheers
ZenArrow