Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Frenette's heater

Started by kreten33, September 18, 2005, 09:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lanca II

i do not want to be a "Spielverderber",
but i had a direct telephone call with Mr. Max Johnston  and the wife from Mr.Harold Schweiss
(Keelynet,whitepages),so you trust me or repeat my action:
Frenette-a fraude !!! (in search_ and then up to jail)

I do not like such guys.
We all can make artificial/precision faughts,but to destruct eventual (he took" some "money) people ?

Is there not a relyable/trust-/prove-able  configuration/conception ?

There is the "ordinary" idea from Mr. Valkenburg or Mr.Jaques Bernier with a C.O.P. 4-4.5 (real !),
eventual to combinate with the Peter Rust Motor/generator-concept (when success                 C.O.P. min. doubling:but hypothesis !)

More difficult/risk; The McMurthy friction heater / +(?) Oskar Becker motor
                          Combination Oskar Becker motor/kelsey friction apparature
                          Lallemand(FR): Was zum Teutates sind ENGELER als UNITS? Viscosity ???

kreten33

Quote from: lanca II on September 20, 2005, 08:09:59 PM
i do not want to be a "Spielverderber",
but i had a direct telephone call with Mr. Max Johnston? and the wife from Mr.Harold Schweiss
(Keelynet,whitepages),so you trust me or repeat my action:
Frenette-a fraude !!! (in search_ and then up to jail)

I do not like such guys.
We all can make artificial/precision faughts,but to destruct eventual (he took" some "money) people ?

Is there not a relyable/trust-/prove-able? configuration/conception ?

You are not "spielverderber" don't worry, and I totally agree with you. I only wish I had this information before I begun to play with this concept. On the other hand, I would probably try it out anyway. It is simple enough concept and it works. But as far as I can tell it is far from OU. Hell, it is far from "unity". In current state it is to far from normal electrical heater. That is why I asked the question. And I found out that the oil Frennete used does not exists any more. So I will go for its substitute. Who knows, maybe it will do better, I have nothing to lose (except time). Originally I intended to use it in combination with Adams or Bedini motor. That is why this concept is so appealing to me. It transforms mechanical force in to heat, not directly electricity. And I found out that Adams motor does not have enough torque to drive this gizmo. I'm talking about old Adams motor of course, Mark motors are different story, unfortunately not known enough. That is why I study Bedini now (but I will try Adams as well, just to se what it really does).

There is the "ordinary" idea from Mr. Valkenburg or Mr.Jaques Bernier with a C.O.P. 4-4.5 (real !),
eventual to combinate with the Peter Rust Motor/generator-concept (when success? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? C.O.P. min. doubling:but hypothesis !)

More difficult/risk; The McMurthy friction heater / +(?) Oskar Becker motor
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Combination Oskar Becker motor/kelsey friction apparature
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Lallemand(FR): Was zum Teutates sind ENGELER als UNITS? Viscosity ???
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??
Can you please give more information about these combinations or at least post the links (if they exists). If the concept is better I would definitely like to try it out.   

idnick

lanca II

Where's the link or links to back up your FRUAD claim against Frenette ?? ???  What do Mr. Max

Johnston  and the wife from Mr.Harold Schweiss have to do with Frenette ?

Frenette-a fraude !!! (in search_ and then up to jail)  What does this statement mean??

I also noticed that you have been very busy informing the world about this fraud (Number of posts  1)  :o

We all can make artificial/precision faughts,but to destruct eventual (he took" some "money) people ?     Any Proof of this statement??  Just a link would be fine. I'll read it.

And to kreten33

"Quote"  I totally agree with you. I only wish I had this information before I begun to play with this concept.

My question is:  Agree with what? and what information?  ???

Anyway, lanca II, I'll be waiting for your reply and the links to research this fraud  ::)

Dave

kreten33

Quote from: idnick on September 21, 2005, 07:58:11 AM
lanca II

And to kreten33

"Quote"? I totally agree with you. I only wish I had this information before I begun to play with this concept.

My question is:? Agree with what? and what information?? ???

Anyway, lanca II, I'll be waiting for your reply and the links to research this fraud? ::)

Dave

Sorry, I should be more precise in quoting. I agree with this set of statements (except for the part of taking money, for I don't know anything about it):

" I do not like such guys.

Is there not a relyable/trust-/prove-able? configuration/conception ?"

You have to admit that there are a lot of frauds, especially in the area of free energy and health. And there are not much information about Frennete's heater, except for patent text and "plans" from Creative Science. Which is a bit odd, considering simplicity of the concept. I'm not saying Frennete is a fraud. I hope he isn't, because I like his concept. But if he is, I would definitely like to get next best thing. That's why I asked Lanca II about the men and concepts he listed at the end of his post. My search on them came out negative. I couldn't find anything useful on them.

But I would like to repeat the question to you; have you tried Frennete's concept or anything similar? If you have, what are the results?

idnick

kreten33

I was not trying to dispute you in any way.  It was the message from lanca II that made me raise

an eyebrow. :-\ . I searched all over the web on this subject and even checked the names   lanca

II mentioned and turned up nothing.  It was kind of like wasteing my time, cause I've been trying

to find all I could about  Frenette's heater for almost a year. 

And you were right when you said there wasn't much info about it. I was quite concerned also

about there not being any info on BTUs with that unit.  But  Yes I am in the process of building

the heater. 9 inch rotor,  33 inches long.  3/4 hp motor. and going to use automatic trransmission

fluid or hydrolic oil. Not trying to build anything over unity.  Just trying to stay warm   ;D

Dave

PS  Stay in touch like to know how things go with you