Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Frenette's heater

Started by kreten33, September 18, 2005, 09:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kreten33

Quote from: idnick on September 21, 2005, 10:31:03 AM
kreten33

I was not trying to dispute you in any way.? It was the message from lanca II that made me raise

an eyebrow. :-\ . I searched all over the web on this subject and even checked the names?  lanca

II mentioned and turned up nothing.? It was kind of like wasteing my time, cause I've been trying

to find all I could about? Frenette's heater for almost a year.?

And you were right when you said there wasn't much info about it. I was quite concerned also

about there not being any info on BTUs with that unit.? But? Yes I am in the process of building

the heater. 9 inch rotor,? 33 inches long.? 3/4 hp motor. and going to use automatic trransmission

fluid or hydrolic oil. Not trying to build anything over unity.? Just trying to stay warm?  ;D

Dave

PS? Stay in touch like to know how things go with you

Same here (exactly to the point). And I will stay in touch. Right now, I'll go to hunt for oil.

(hope you will post your results, whatever they will be)

aenon

Quote from: kreten33 on September 20, 2005, 06:28:57 AM
Dave

This helps a little. I kind of forgot about this detail in patent text. When I saw it again, I remembered that I already tried to find/identify this liquid on the internet. I tried again today with the same effect. No success. Call me clumsy but ?? :-[. Can you find it? I guess SAE/API classification would be enough. By the way, I live in Slovenia, Europe and I never saw this kind of oil here (Quaker State).

Hi Kreten33. Quaker State is a Brand of automotive oil. Some consider it to be a premium brand, but it is still a car oil. So you could use any brand with a similar SAE value. Hope this helps. I am really keen on trying this out to have as an alternative/backup heating source.

Good Luck

Zenon

kreten33

Quote from: aenon on October 05, 2005, 12:03:29 PM
Hi Kreten33. Quaker State is a Brand of automotive oil. Some consider it to be a premium brand, but it is still a car oil. So you could use any brand with a similar SAE value. Hope this helps. I am really keen on trying this out to have as an alternative/backup heating source.

Good Luck

Zenon

Hello Zenon,

Yes, I'm aware this is auto oil. But then again, as I realize through tests with my "prototype", not all oils were made equal (even those with similar SAE value). Seriously, there are big differences between different oils. Recently I acquired similar oil as stated in my question (and patent) from Ford service station. And yesterday I tested it. It performs a lot better than all other oils. So I decided to get made a serious heater (precisely made and balanced) and then I will perform serious test. That will take a week or two I guess. If it performs as expected (and it looks like it will) I will use it as my central heater.

Now I must decide between three principles / patent:
-   Griggs
-   McMurtry
-   Frenette

Which one do you think is better? 3 ? 4 years ago there were some rumors Mr. Mcmurtry will issue and sell some plans for his heater. Anyone knows what happened?

lanca III

Hey kreten 33,Lanca I,II,III is back !
I hope you had a good time,since my last comment .

How I see you think about the eventual use of the McMurty-Friction-Heater-Concept ,
so the best idea would be to call him,if he is alive, directly(You know:patent adress + whitepages).

The Frenette-Heater is,so easy the concept looks,probably(if you have got a real prototype than you can test it) only a physical orientation 
(left/right side fluid movement) error,so that the produced  Heater-prototype (Mr.Johnson)did not get
the expected effect,eventual by false motor-orientation !A-/Synchron ?

The best oil that humans can use is a natural oil,synthisizing theretimes not possible(costs !) :
Jojoba-oil

DerTom

Hi,

has anyone got the friction heater working ?

I'd like to try myself and i would be very appreciative for more information!

I already studied the frenette patent, still i'am a bit unsure which is the best method.

Please Help!