Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Doesn't seem to stop.

Started by broli, June 17, 2008, 04:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

So I dug another design here from the ruins and made a quick wm2d sim of it. Now what is apparent is that even though there's air resistance and the rectangle sweeps lots of area, there's no sign of damping in the measurements of both radial velocity and torque.

Pic:

File:

http://broli.dommel.be/nodder.wm2d

PS: As I was writing this post the thing seemed to have come to a stop at around 1100s but then regained motion and rising again. This also reached the frame limit, but you can always start off at any place you like by World -> Start Here or pressing ctrl+h.

broli

It seems to get more powerful if you increase the mass of the rectangle.

Edit: At first it kept damping until it seemingly hit a resonance frequancy where things seemed to have stopped damping. What is surprising is that it seems to be at the same values as the lighter rectangle.

I'll try and keep it running as long as possible and keep updating this picture.

broli

Reached the frame limit again and this is what it looks like...

And still no replies? Maybe it's not perpetual motive enough for you guys  ;D.
Anyways I'll start running it some more.

bradpitt

I hate to ask this, but is there anyway you could design something like this for me??? I don't think your going to believe the reading yuor going to find ...Your not going to trust your computer because it really will keep going
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AulAeyAjtzk

Thanks

broli

Quote from: bradpitt on June 17, 2008, 06:26:53 PM
I hate to ask this, but is there anyway you could design something like this for me??? I don't think your going to believe the reading yuor going to find ...Your not going to trust your computer because it really will keep going
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AulAeyAjtzk

Thanks

Thank you for the reply.

Well for now I'm in no position of being able to build it. And i don't think this is the principle the double oscillator is based on. That mechanism needs a driven force while this keeps jiggling on its own. So far it seems to first damp and then keeps oscilating between those values. So far the placement of the spring is random. But attaching it on different positions on the rectangle should give different results and that's what I want to expriment with now.