Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

fully baked innovation

Started by ring_theory, September 24, 2005, 07:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: ring_theory on August 07, 2007, 08:00:45 PM
Mankinds just not ready for it. Those that I thought was, are not.

::) - Because we believe 9-11 was a conspiracy we're not worthy. I understand... All I know is that you publicly advocated for the genocide of the inocent Muslim people. And you say we're not ready... I just hope and pray that kind of power never falls in to your lap. You could not be trusted with it.

~Dingus Mungus

ring_theory

Quote from: Dingus Mungus on August 08, 2007, 04:13:09 PM
Quote from: ring_theory on August 07, 2007, 08:00:45 PM
Mankinds just not ready for it. Those that I thought was, are not.

::) - Because we believe 9-11 was a conspiracy we're not worthy. I understand... All I know is that you publicly advocated for the genocide of the inocent Muslim people. And you say we're not ready... I just hope and pray that kind of power never falls in to your lap. You could not be trusted with it.

~Dingus Mungus

Innocent muslims?!? I didn't say that! They are unrelated issues. All hope is lost then, and apparently I'm the only one at this point that can be trusted with it.

OK! What are you advocating for? The genocide of the government!!!!

Believe in ignorace whatever you want Your eyes are glued shut!
This is all i got to say about 9/11!   
Many things strange and wonderful occure in nature that man can only hope to replicate consistantly. In some cases Nature seems to mimic mankinds devices. However they both play by the same rules the only difference is nature knows the rules as to where mankind doesn't. Within lies all the answers to 9/11. Anything else is bullshit and the one that believes anything else is looking for something that just isn't there. But continue your journey if you feel you must!   

Freezer

Well, we have two sides.. One doesn't believe a conspiracy was at work and one does. Both care about people in general, and both can look at each side and believe what they want.  I think its childish to retract your ideas based on what another person believes happened on 9/11.  Can we accept that there was a conspiracy that could've taken place without the mass public being aware?  Can we also concede that its possible there was no conspiracy and the official story was correct?  We don't have enough evidence either way, so lets leave it at that.  Look how long it took to understand the JFK conspiracy, and even today we still don't exactly know.  In the end we are here to stop these tyrants by making free energy possible, and thats something we can all agree on.

Dingus Mungus

I advocate a new investigation. None of my posts suggested otherwise...

Quote from: ring_theory on July 24, 2007, 12:45:14 AM
Sure, lifes and limbs are being lost but that's what the people wanted. To go after terrorism! You cannot just say i think we will go after terrorists for a year and quit, accepting that as a pound of flesh for the 9/11 attack. No we need to be in it till terrorism and the radical type of religions that breed terrorism is wiped clean of the globe.

Sounds like you're describing all of Islam to me... I have your other similar quotes to back that up...

My point was not to argue about this, but to point out the reason we're "not ready" for your "technology" has absolutely zero to do with science and 100% to do with politics. Thats weak and trite. Perhaps it is you who is not yet ready. This wasn't about 911, untill you made it about 911. It was one thread in an unrelated section of the forum. Your reaction to 30+ people demanding a new investigation was to accuse us of treason and proclaim we are "with" the terrorists and should be forced to leave the country. It's like you don't even understand the most basic principles of liberty and freedom. Now you show your true colors, removing your work and posts from the site because of a political bias. You clearly must have been here for the wrong reasons, as your actions now show.

~Dingus Mungus

I tryed my best to answer your questions and to be as helpful as I could, but that was not enough. If you feel you must leave because of your political affiliations then so be it, but don't blame the other members. It's you...

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: Freezer on August 08, 2007, 09:15:53 PM
Well, we have two sides.. One doesn't believe a conspiracy was at work and one does. Both care about people in general, and both can look at each side and believe what they want.  I think its childish to retract your ideas based on what another person believes happened on 9/11.  Can we accept that there was a conspiracy that could've taken place without the mass public being aware?  Can we also concede that its possible there was no conspiracy and the official story was correct?  We don't have enough evidence either way, so lets leave it at that.  Look how long it took to understand the JFK conspiracy, and even today we still don't exactly know.  In the end we are here to stop these tyrants by making free energy possible, and thats something we can all agree on.

I fully agree, but as ring will tell you:
JFK was killed by the magic bullet and anyone who disagrees should "love it or leave it".

~Dingus Mungus

I never wanted ring to leave the forums, but now that he's deleted all of his posts, I've lost all respect for him.