Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Big Brother 2008 : Austraila : Archer Quinn reality subscribers only

Started by jratcliff, June 25, 2008, 01:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jratcliff

Are you like me?  Are you sick to death of the 'Roll on June 20th' thread?

Are you like me?  Do you love stories about Free Energy devices and the guys who build them?

Are you like me?  Will you never get off your sorry ass and actually build a device but you are willing to contribute so somebody else will keep building?

Look, I'm going to be straight here.  I don't believe in Free Energy.  I don't believe Archer Quinn will ever successfully build an over-unity device.  My main reason for believing that none of these these things will ever work actually doesn't have much to do with the idea that they 'violate the laws of physics'.  My main reason for not believing in FE devices is because, over the course of centuries, some extremely brilliant men have invested untold amounts of time and energy building these devices and not one of them, I repeat not a single one, has ever, ever, ever worked.

With those odds I'm quite happy to bet that this losing streak will continue.  But, when you think about it, it's a great bet.  Because, if you are wrong YOU WIN!  If someone really does create an OU device, we are all winners.  It's truly a win win situation.

Are you like me?  Have you found the entire soap opera and saga of Archer Quinn over the past 60 days highly entertaining?

I mean, I pay $25 a month to subscribe to HBO and Showtime and I'm pretty sure I had more fun with Archer Quinn's saga than any entertainment value I got from DirectTV.

Watching Archer Quinn reminds me of watching the reality TV program 'Big Brother'.  What makes Archer more fun than the TV show is that in this instance I get to poke him and rattle his hamster cage from time to time.

Now, Archer does have to deal with the realities of life, as we all do, and he is now willing to consider accepting some donations to keep the show going.

Realize now that I am an arch skeptic, non-free-energy believer, and generally negative Nancy but I still want to watch the Archer Quinn show continue.  It reminds me of that line in the 'The Truman Show'.... "How will it end?"

Well, Archer has threatened to end it any number of times, but still I want to watch him keep building for a while.

I plan to donate $25 US this evening to his paypal account and, depending on whether or not I get my entertainment value out of it, I might renew my subscription as time goes on.

To anyone who, like myself, has derived enormous entertainment value out of this build process I encourage you to subscribe to the Archer Quinn reality show too.  I also ask that only subscribers add to this thread.  Let those cheapskates who are unwilling to pay for the programming keep ranting and raving in the 'Roll on' thread.

This thread is for the paid subscribers to the Archer Quinn reality show only. 

Let's each donate a few bucks to the cause and get Archer back to building!!!!!!!!!!!

DrWhat

I'm afraid you are wrong.

Google     Orffyreus      and start reading. Come back here in a few weeks and let me know how you went!

Cheers,

PwrDream

Quote from: DrWhat on June 25, 2008, 07:31:40 AM

Google     Orffyreus      and start reading. Come back here in a few weeks and let me know how you went!

Cheers,

Come on, DrWhat.... How can you say for 100% certainty that he is wrong.... I truly want to believe that OU or some type of ZeroPoint energy exist, and I keep an open mind, but I also know that if Orffyreus actually accomplished this, he took the secret to his grave, leaving no CONCLUSIVE evidence behind (has anyone ever fully replicated a working Bessler wheel, or ever found one of his old working wheels?)

Truly keeping an open mind is not a one sided deal... If your an open minded thinker, the possibility of OU or ZeroPoint energy is just as plausible as the possibility that it doesn't exist.

"Proof" is the ultimate decider... Let Archer keep following his dream, and if he unlocks the secret, lets hope he discovers the communication skills necessary to pass the information along...

As for me, I'll keep an open mind (but I'm not investing in Archer's reality show... lol)...

Keep dreaming... That's where the great ideas come from.

PwrDream

edelind

Quote from: jratcliff on June 25, 2008, 01:50:33 AM
My main reason for not believing in FE devices is because, over the course of centuries, some extremely brilliant men have invested untold amounts of time and energy building these devices and not one of them, I repeat not a single one, has ever, ever, ever worked.

You really need to inform you more. For example, and this is one of the examples that really motivate me in hard times, we had here, in my country, at the biggest Technical Museum, a small battery, which is continuously delivered 1 volt for over 58 years now. It was built by a great local scientist. It was built in 1950 and at the beginning it has attached a small electrical motor to display it works. Anybody who was visiting that museum was able to see it. Unfortunately, in last about 10 years, the museum was unable to install the required security to display it so it is now in a vault in the director's office. I personally did not see it, as I was too little and located in a distant city, but I know people that saw it and there are some newspaper articles regarding this small motor (it was shown to some journalist in February 2006 and he measured the constant voltage unchanged). The inventor claimed that his battery will deliver voltage for ever and until now it does not contradicted him.

Regarding the construction, it consists of a gold electrode and a second platinum one and uses high purity sulfuric acid as electrolyte. The inventor said that this was just a proof of concept prototype, which he donated to this museum. He said that using the same principle, it can be scaled as big as it needs, even to power spaceships.

You can see the journalist examining it in the attached photo.

So good luck with your faith ;)

jratcliff

Quote from: DrWhat on June 25, 2008, 07:31:40 AM

Cheers,

DrWhat,

I'm not talking about stories.  There are lots and lots of stories.  This is just another story and unless you can replicate these devices and sell one at Walmart for $19.95 I think it is rather obvious it doesn't exist.

Stories alone do not comprise proof of anything, they are just so much entertaining mythology.

John