Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

David Hamel Generator.

Started by Reisender, June 25, 2008, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khabe

My mind is the same - it does not spin when all members stationary.
When hand holded - then yes  ::)
Gruss,
khabe

Steven Dufresne

Quote from: khabe on August 18, 2008, 05:55:26 AM
My mind is the same - it does not spin when all members stationary.
When hand holded - then yes  ::)
Gruss,
khabe

Agreed. It was only intended by David Hamel to show the butterfly-like wobble motion. I cringe when I see the videos on youtube that show people having since "discovered" it and claim it's an overunity principle.
-Steve
http://rimstar.org
He who smiles at lofty schemes, stems the tied of broken dreams. - Roger Hodgson

mattihorn

Quote from: vince on August 16, 2008, 09:44:13 PM
Hi Guys;

I also built a Hamel 3 cone device a few years ago after reading about it on several sites.  Mine did exactly what Anand's did in his video. I must have made a hundred adjustments but it would always stop.

Regards'
Vince

Hey Vince,

Nice job on your set up. The thing I notice the most in all builder's attempts is the frame. If the frame is too weak or not structurally established, it could add to the shut down of the cones. The vibration could be lost in the frame. Try not to use any wood in the construction. Make it all metal. This may be why AnandAadhar is having trouble as well. I noticed a lot of wood present. The frame should be rigid. Try to use non-magnetic metal tubing, rather than thin diameter rod. I am using 1 inch diameter tubing and it is very strong. The base is all metal and the tubing is very secure to the base.
all components of the frame should have a rigidness which is superior it would seem. Even the top rejection.

This is an example of my first attempt. I did use wood on the bottom. It never worked of course.

This is my latest attempt: Notice that the entire thing is all metal. The rings are thick. The frame is very rigid. I haven't got it to work just yet, and yet so far, I am quite sure that this arrangement will help.

All for the practice! Hey Steve!

Matt

Steven Dufresne

Hey Matt!
I see you're doing your usual beautiful work. I'm salivating at your machining skills.

Perfectly understandable if you don't do this but could you do a test for how the charge is moving around the cone surface while the cones are wobbling? Like the one I did here:
http://rimstar.org/sdprop/haml45gd/h45gdmk2/mtr1mk2/mtr1mk2.htm
It looked like I had charge moving around in sync with the wobble. If you need an ion meter I can send you mine. If I recall correctly, you're also in Ontario (I'm in Ottawa) so it'd be cheap to ship (I'll cover the costs for shipping there and back.) Your choice. Send me a private message or a private email (stevend at rimstar period org) if you want the meter.
-Steve
http://rimstar.org
He who smiles at lofty schemes, stems the tied of broken dreams. - Roger Hodgson

Koen1

Wasn't the 3-cone device also a proof of concept device?
What I recall from some years ago, when I was still lurking in the Hameltech group ;),
is that the actual device Hamel built after his 3-cone prototype was a much more
flattened version...
Of course that was the engine for his granite spaceship... :)

Anyway, what exactly is the goal here?
To replicate Hamels engine?
Or to try to build an altered version of his engine prototype and try to use it as a generator?