Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I tried to rebiuld a Don Smith Device

Started by GM, September 25, 2005, 04:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Yep. Your assumptions are definitely leading you astray. Things don't quite work, actually, the way Don Smith says they do, and that's why you see people failing in their efforts to get their devices to work.

Google

Jeg

Quote from: TinselKoala on March 13, 2014, 09:04:18 AM
Yep. Your assumptions are definitely leading you astray. Things don't quite work, actually, the way Don Smith says they do, and that's why you see people failing in their efforts to get their devices to work.

I think the main problem is not in the given theory but in the lack of crucial details  for the complete understanding. ie resonating a coil to its natural resonance using lower frequencies. By the way did you check my waveform at hfsstc topic? 

Google

I did the experiment as attached here and found that there is no change in battery current draw when I shorted the secondary step down coil ends.

The system is not registering any load on it on shorting the secondary.

There is no earth connection used anywhere. Everything is on table and away from earth.
What is this supposed to mean.

Best

Liberty

Quote from: Google on March 13, 2014, 10:25:28 AM
I did the experiment as attached here and found that there is no change in battery current draw when I shorted the secondary step down coil ends.

The system is not registering any load on it on shorting the secondary.

There is no earth connection used anywhere. Everything is on table and away from earth.
What is this supposed to mean.

Best

If I may inject an opinion of the circuit: 

The circuit load consists of the flyback transformer and the two caps and the inverter.  As the caps charge up, they present a load to the inverter.  That is what determines your current draw in your circuit.  When the caps dis-charge after reaching sufficient voltage to bridge the spark gap, then the load to recharge the caps starts over.  So the load is really only recharging the caps after the spark dis-charge.  Therefore, shorting the secondary AB will have little effect on the current draw of the device.  I see no potential for OU in this type of circuit. 

The only way I have found to achieve OU (more power out vs. power in), is to be able to efficiently extract an external energy source or force that you don't have to pay back and add it to your device's output.  (Wind, sunlight, magnetism).
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor