Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I tried to rebiuld a Don Smith Device

Started by GM, September 25, 2005, 04:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeg

Hi@all
Google, you obviously use as a secondary, one coil taped in the middle to ground. As Don Smith says (and he is right), one side of the coil would be HV, and the other would be high current! Those coil ends should not be attached together and then to a capacitor as most of the circuits of zilano show. Your coil ends should be attached one to one leg of the capacitor, and the other to the other leg of the capacitor.

If your secondary is two coils in series CW and CCW taped in the center, then you will take at both sides HV and then can easily connect them together through diodes to one leg of the capacitor, and the other leg of Cap to ground. In your case (first case), it is normal to see HV only to one side.

I am sorry for my poor English.
Tnks
Jeg

forest

Quote from: Jeg on March 13, 2014, 04:49:34 AM
Hi@all
Google, you obviously use as a secondary, one coil taped in the middle to ground. As Don Smith says (and he is right), one side of the coil would be HV, and the other would be high current! Those coil ends should not be attached together and then to a capacitor as most of the circuits of zilano show. Your coil ends should be attached one to one leg of the capacitor, and the other to the other leg of the capacitor.

If your secondary is two coils in series CW and CCW taped in the center, then you will take at both sides HV and then can easily connect them together through diodes to one leg of the capacitor, and the other leg of Cap to ground. In your case (first case), it is normal to see HV only to one side.

I am sorry for my poor English.
Tnks
Jeg

Can you explain how one end can have current and second one voltage ? Are they out of phase ? CW and CW with center tap?

Google

You mean to say big spark side of secondary is high voltage and small spark side of secondary is high current ?

Its confusing please explain.

Best,

TinselKoala

Flyback transformers have a lot of pins and it's easy to get the wrong one as the bottom "hv output".  When you use the correct pin.... and you do NOT use the flyback's own primary, but you put your own primary on the exposed part of the ferrite core.... you can get real results from your flyback.

If it's HV sparks with a lot of current you want.... examine your assumptions. Maybe they are leading you astray.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XRwlNCF1PU

Jeg

Hi again
All the info about Don Smith resonance systems is disclosed in Don's Lectures on Youtube. No problem to say it again.

Everything in nature is consists of two particles that always goes together in balance. If you separate them through a coil, those particles are moving in a try to reunite again. You can call these particles plus and minus, or north and south magnetic currents (Leedskalnin terminology), or just electrons doublets the one being negative and the other more negative (Don Smith terminology). The more negative represents voltage and the other current.
If you take them from ground in to your system by taping in the middle a coil, then one kind of those doublets go right and the other left. The power that you take is because of their try to reunite again. If your secondary is just one coil being tapped in the middle, one side will give HV and the other side the current. If your secondary is two coils one being CW and the other CCW, then both sides of your secondary will be HV, and ground in the middle will give you the other kind of particles which are responsible for the current. When those two kinds find each other through i.e a resistance they give real VA power.

Tnks
Jeg