Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hubbard coil

Started by EMdevices, July 01, 2008, 05:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

giantkiller

z.monkey

Howdy EMDevices,

What is a Cook Coil?  I did a web search and did find a Jeff Cook Coil on American Antigravity.  While it is just a single winding with a number of permanent magnets around it.  Your drawing depicts transformers with dissimilar wire sizes.   I wound a monster of a Hubbard coil for my Soft Particle Reactor.  Here is a link to a high resolution picture.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item52

And a link to the Soft Particle Reactor thread.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,4255.0.html

You have combined the TPU operational philosophy into the Hubbard Coil design to where the coils are being pulsed in a pattern.  This is how you plan to get that pinch effect where the electromagnetic fields are bucking each other and drawing zero point energy from subspace.  In my Soft Particle Reactor the primary inductors are wired in parallel, and I am pulsing them all at the same interval.  I have had the TPU theory cooking in the back of my skull for a while now.  That theory makes a lot of sense.  Maybe it is time that I try to incorporate the TPU theory into the Soft Particle Reactor.  This way there is the electromagnetic effect drawing energy from subspace and the soft particle decay drawing energy from physical space.

Thanks for those fresh ideas EMDevices...

Blessed Be Brothers...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

EMdevices

Nice coil, and the high definition photo is awesome, I like an organized build with attention to detail and it looks like you put in a lot of attention into it, good job !!! 

By Cook coils I mean the ones in the patent by Daniel McFarland Cook,  see this topic here:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2630.0.html

EM

Earl

Let's see

- the Hubbard coil uses bifilar wound coils

- Cook coils are bifilar

- Stubblefeld Earth battery uses bifilar coils

- SM TPU uses bifilar wound coils with delay

- Thrapp has multi-filar delay-line motor

- Energia Celeste uses bifilar wound coils with delay
one implementation uses 8 such in a circle

I see lots of relationships.

Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company