Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Converts all organic material and waste to methane leaving potable water

Started by Cap-Z-ro, July 03, 2008, 06:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

This stuff is all natural, devours all waste leaving clean drinking water behind...great for all waters resevoirs....I will also be approaching an aquaculture industry near me.

It can be fed into capped off coal mines producing an almost unlimited supply of natural gas.

There will be no more landfills...all waste will be fed into a vat and broken down into gas.

You won't have to hold your nose driving by a pig farm anymore...they will be selling off the gas instead.

None of this would have come my way if I passed up opportunity's to make people aware of our shrinking rights/planet/enclosure etc. in my never ending battle to save the planet.

While in the ear of a sales rep he told me of this guy with this amazing product...but no play from officialdom...other than a major oil company securing a sample through a crooked government source...no surprise there.

Well it seems the combination of over 50 ingredients and a specific process was to much to decipher in their lab, so things remain at a standstill.

I have been guaranteed a distributorship in my general area if I can establish a market...there may be an opportunity for others here if they can do the same...pm me if you are interested.

This guy has had it up to here with stuffed shirts and an honest guy...and he would be loyal to any distributors of his product.

A a matter of fact he is so honest he refuses to "cash in"...and is selling this stuff for only $ 30 dollars a pound...2 or 3 teaspoons will totally clean any septic tank to a spotless finish...and take care of a steady supply of waste for quite some time after.

In other words it goes a very long way...he says the stuff is cheaply made.

Apparently 100 lbs of it cleaned 15 miles of 4ft diameter sewer pipe spotlessly.

In the absence of a steady supply waste the material will consume itself in the end.

Regards...

exxcomm0n

Finally.......

I've always thought that farmers were giving up "free money" because we don't harvest and sell methane instead of it becoming a odoriferous nuisance.

We still need to find a way to compress it for sale, because that's what the sticking point is for it's broad use (it creates a crystal during compression that eats the pump impeller).

I'd be happy to be a distributor as I live in the "hog confinement heaven" of the world, and I'm sure that some people would be more than happy to buy it for their neighbors.

When I stop learning, plant me.

I'm already of less use than a tree.

resonanceman

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on July 03, 2008, 06:34:13 PM
This stuff is all natural, devours all waste leaving clean drinking water behind...great for all waters resevoirs....I will also be approaching an aquaculture industry near me.

It can be fed into capped off coal mines producing an almost unlimited supply of natural gas.

There will be no more landfills...all waste will be fed into a vat and broken down into gas.

You won't have to hold your nose driving by a pig farm anymore...they will be selling off the gas instead.

None of this would have come my way if I passed up opportunity's to make people aware of our shrinking rights/planet/enclosure etc. in my never ending battle to save the planet.

While in the ear of a sales rep he told me of this guy with this amazing product...but no play from officialdom...other than a major oil company securing a sample through a crooked government source...no surprise there.

Well it seems the combination of over 50 ingredients and a specific process was to much to decipher in their lab, so things remain at a standstill.

I have been guaranteed a distributorship in my general area if I can establish a market...there may be an opportunity for others here if they can do the same...pm me if you are interested.

This guy has had it up to here with stuffed shirts and an honest guy...and he would be loyal to any distributors of his product.

A a matter of fact he is so honest he refuses to "cash in"...and is selling this stuff for only $ 30 dollars a pound...2 or 3 teaspoons will totally clean any septic tank to a spotless finish...and take care of a steady supply of waste for quite some time after.

In other words it goes a very long way...he says the stuff is cheaply made.

Apparently 100 lbs of it cleaned 15 miles of 4ft diameter sewer pipe spotlessly.

In the absence of a steady supply waste the material will consume itself in the end.

Regards...

Capt Z 

you  havn't  said anything about how it works

Is it  biological ?

How  can we be sure it is safe?

It seems to me that   WE  are organic l matter .

gary

Cap-Z-ro

Perfectly safe and eco friendly Gary.

Its been described to me as a super fast compost that only stops when there is no (dead) waste material being fed into it...or a waste treatment process, with the water left behind being pure, needing no treatment.

I see land fills and sewage facilities being converted into methane power generating plants.

Regards...

gsmsslsb

Cap z ro
Nothing posted on this for ages.
I cant PM you for some reason dunno why.
Is this still out there.
how can I get some to try.
I want to use it on farm waste and forestry waste.