Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The One Million Dollar HHO Challenge is launched

Started by xjet, July 04, 2008, 09:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xjet

I'm the guy who posted the HHO Scam video to YouTube (I'm sure most of you have already seen it).

This posting is just to let you know that I've organized a one million dollar prize for the first person who can use one of these HHO setups to consistently produce an improvement in fuel efficiency of 25% or more without causing engine damage.

The details are on the website referred to in the video.

It is now time for those who are making such bold claims to step up to the base and play ball!

resonanceman

Quote from: xjet on July 04, 2008, 09:28:22 PM

It is now time for those who are making such bold claims to step up to the base and play ball!

Ya

Right .

As if you have any  credibility  here.

What oil  company is  putting up  the million?

gary

xjet

I have three wealthy individuals who are prepared to pay $1m if this technology works as advertised, and no -- they're not part of an oil-company conspiracy.

And I don't know why you'd challenge my credibility, I've done a lot more work in the area of combustion than most here I strongly suspect.

TheOne

What video scam?

What is your website?

Right now you need to prove something then just word!

Also 25% is not enough, a lot of folk already doing better then this, you know, when you use a HHO booster you need to hack the O2 sensor to see a benefit. If you don't allow this kind of modification. I dump any HHO cell will able to do it since you need to do some MOD on the car to make it HHO compliant...

xjet

Quote from: TheOne on July 04, 2008, 10:04:06 PM
What video scam?

What is your website?
The $1m Challenge

QuoteRight now you need to prove something then just word!
As Carl Sagan said "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" and since I'm not the one claiming huge fuel-savings, the burden of proof falls on those who are.

QuoteAlso 25% is not enough, a lot of folk already doing better then this, you know, when you use a HHO booster you need to hack the O2 sensor to see a benefit. If you don't allow this kind of modification. I dump any HHO cell will able to do it since you need to do some MOD on the car to make it HHO compliant...
But tweaking the O2 sensor causes the car to run lean and thus any fuel-savings are coming from a sacrifice in engine-life and NOx emissions.

However, O2 sensor tweaks will be allowed but if engine-damage or excessive NOx emissions occur as a result then the entry will be disallowed.  Given that most of the HHO advocates are claiming *lower* emissions and no damage to your engine, this ought not to be a problem, should it?