Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The One Million Dollar HHO Challenge is launched

Started by xjet, July 04, 2008, 09:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icanbeatbob

@xjet,

You could be completely correct in you assumptions. Hell, for that matter, maybe there was a lot of rain storms at that time so he slowed his driving down. Many unknown possibilities for the increase due to one or several miscalculations. But, I do believe more in lines with HeairBear.

With the amount of money you say you are willing to put up, why don't you get a couple of ace mechanics, get a couple of old cars and try it. What is your agenda? If they make that much money to do this, then surely they would just spend very little and do it for themselves. Makes good business sense to me.

You seem so dead set against this, it's hard to believe you would ever accept it if it were true.

No disrespect intended

Brad

ps, In my lifetime, I have seen science proven wrong.

retrodynamic

Million Dollar HHO Challenge Open Submission:

www.geocities.com/gearturbine

squegee69

Arbeit macht frei

retrodynamic

Well Mr. Squegee69.
Looks like you make this nice forum a experience religion.
Thanks.
Carlo Barrera.

xjet

Quote from: icanbeatbob on July 06, 2008, 01:35:46 AM
With the amount of money you say you are willing to put up, why don't you get a couple of ace mechanics, get a couple of old cars and try it. What is your agenda? If they make that much money to do this, then surely they would just spend very little and do it for themselves. Makes good business sense to me.
Trust me, I wouldn't take on a bet I didn't think I could win.

I've already done tests that conclusively prove that the science is correct and the claims being made by HHO scammers are groundless.

I intend to publish the detail of those tests on the http://interestingprojects.com website shortly but in effect, it showed (as the science predicts) that while the introduction of H2 and O2 (generated from electrolysis) into the intake of an ICE will result in more work being done for a given amount of gasoline consumed, as soon as you ask the ICE to provide the energy needed to perform that electrolysis, the overall system efficiency is *reduced* and indeed becomes negative when compared to an unmodified ICE.

Three tests were conducted three times each, the results averaged and the conclusion was very clear, well outside the margin of error.

Now when I publish these tests, I'm sure that the HHO scammers will simply say "the tests were flawed", "he did it wrong", "it was a deliberate attempt to discredit the technology", etc, etc.

That is why I am challenging the scammers themselves to provide the proof.  This is the only way we can get irrefutable evidence one way or the other.

If all the entrants are on a level playing field, there's no oil-company or government involvement and the results are published publicly for all to see -- there can be no question of impropriety or conspiracy involved if it turns out that the scammers claims are completely disproved and the HHO hoax is exposed.

Quoteps, In my lifetime, I have seen science proven wrong.
Nowhere near as many times as I've seen pseudo-science proved wrong, believe me!