Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Has Anyone Demonstrated the Capture and Return of Counter EMF

Started by rukiddingme, July 08, 2008, 10:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rukiddingme

I've seen a lot about EMF, capacitors, back to a battery, across the shaft, etc; but I'm not sure I have actually seen proof of returning EMF back to a system. Is this something that is accepted in general science as true, or is it still speculation?

z.monkey

Are you kidding me?

Howdy,

You are using back EMF every time you crank up you car and go cruising.  The ignition system of you internal combustion engine powered automobile uses a capacitor discharge ignition system.  This ignition system utilizes a flyback transformer.  Basically the capacitor discharges into a coil, the ignition coil.  Modern cars have a coil for each spark plug.  The capacitor discharges into the coil then the coil builds a large magnetic flux field.  When the current from the capacitor ceases there is a cascade effect as the magnetic field in the coil collapses.  This energy is discharged through the spark plug to ground.  The voltage going into the coil is generally around 13.8 volts.  The voltage coming out of the coil is somewhere between 14,000 and 40,000 volts depending on how cool your car is.  This flyback effect is back EMF.

The same effect is happening in your television and your computer monitor.  Both these devices utilize a flyback transformer to generate the high voltage needed to generate the electron beam which excites the phosphors on the face of you cathode ray tubes.

So, yeah, totally proven...

Blessed Be Brother...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

rukiddingme

Quote from: z.monkey on July 08, 2008, 10:54:19 PM

So, yeah, totally proven...

Blessed Be Brother...

Cool,

Does that mean in the Kore system, when the current is cut to the pulse coils, the output of the coils at that point can be sent to capacitors to be reintroduced on the next pulse to the coil? If so, how do you contend with the difference in voltage?

Has anyone actually captured the output of a pulse coil, sent it to capacitors and used it to boost the next pulse?

nul-points

hi guys

yes, not on the same scale as Z was mentioning with TVs or autos, but in my switched cap test circuit i capture the back EMF after the switching cap is charged thro' a coil - the 'flyback diode allows the collapsing field energy to dump its energy back into the switching cap & parallel load

in one version of the test setup there is a second cap being charged before final discharge - this cap also receives the captured back-EMF to boost the energy being stored

with a high-impedance load the flyback voltage will appear as a high voltage-spike across the load - high volts, low current - with a low-impedance load (or big capacitor), you'll more likely see a low-voltage peak at that point - low volts, higher current (same energy)

if i use a small DC motor (salvaged from a PC CD tray drive) as the load you can hear the motor speed up & down as the flyback diode is connected in & out of the circuit

to check that there is a real contribution of energy going thro' the flyback diode i also tried replacing the diode with a variety of different coloured LEDs - the LED lights brightly, showing that there is a significant amount of energy being returned to the cap or load thro this path (but an LED is not as efficient as using a diode - choose lowest forward Vdrop diode for required Amperage)

since the diode/LED is reverse biased to the normal circuit voltages the only way it can be passing current is in the flyback mode

hope this is some help & encouragement - keep up the good work, guys!
sandy

Doc Ringwood's Free Energy site  http://ringcomps.co.uk/doc
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

resonanceman

Quote from: nul-points on July 09, 2008, 03:10:28 AM
hi guys

yes, not on the same scale as Z was mentioning with TVs or autos, but in my switched cap test circuit i capture the back EMF after the switching cap is charged thro' a coil - the 'flyback diode allows the collapsing field energy to dump its energy back into the switching cap & parallel load

in one version of the test setup there is a second cap being charged before final discharge - this cap also receives the captured back-EMF to boost the energy being stored

with a high-impedance load the flyback voltage will appear as a high voltage-spike across the load - high volts, low current - with a low-impedance load (or big capacitor), you'll more likely see a low-voltage peak at that point - low volts, higher current (same energy)

if i use a small DC motor (salvaged from a PC CD tray drive) as the load you can hear the motor speed up & down as the flyback diode is connected in & out of the circuit

to check that there is a real contribution of energy going thro' the flyback diode i also tried replacing the diode with a variety of different coloured LEDs - the LED lights brightly, showing that there is a significant amount of energy being returned to the cap or load thro this path (but an LED is not as efficient as using a diode - choose lowest forward Vdrop diode for required Amperage)

since the diode/LED is reverse biased to the normal circuit voltages the only way it can be passing current is in the flyback mode

hope this is some help & encouragement - keep up the good work, guys!
sandy

Doc Ringwood's Free Energy site  http://ringcomps.co.uk/doc

Nullpoints

It looks to me like you have  made  a Tesla  switch 

gary