Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

glue cells (zero point energy, made simple)

Started by nitinnun, July 10, 2008, 11:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Such a glue cell is still just a chemical galvanical battery cell.
The moisture( left H2O ) inside the dried glue still converts
the metal into ions so the metals are consumed.

So watch the metals beeing consumed.

But it is nice to play with these types of cells
as they could light LEDs if you put a few in series,
but they will only give off some small milliamps,
so you are able to light an LED.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

nitinnun

they are connected in series, powering an LED. the large amount of metal produces enough amperage to make the LED light.

i have named them "big daddy", "flathead", and "the new guy".

big daddy and flathead have crappy wood glue as their blood and guts (it hasn't hardened after half a year, because air cannot get too its moist core). the new guy has wet elmer's glue.

nitinnun

hartiberlin.

have you observed this "ionization" yourself?
or are you talking about something that the illuminati-fatcat-oppressors told you?

mainstream science has been so corrupted by those liars, that NONE of it can be trusted. ESPECIALLY it energy/electricity is involved in any way!

i'm going to dissect big daddy and flathead for possible corrosion. they have served their purpose now anyway.

hartiberlin

Well, yes, I had played with simular cells
and these are just galvanic effects.
Probably your copper is already a bit oxidized.

Also your LED is very low brightness, so I guess
it draws much less than 1 mA only, so the metals
last very long...

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Kabuto

Quote from: nitinnun on July 11, 2008, 06:45:05 PM
hartiberlin.

have you observed this "ionization" yourself?
or are you talking about something that the illuminati-fatcat-oppressors told you?

mainstream science has been so corrupted by those liars, that NONE of it can be trusted. ESPECIALLY it energy/electricity is involved in any way!

i'm going to dissect big daddy and flathead for possible corrosion. they have served their purpose now anyway.
I'm pretty sure the ionization is part of the reaction in a galvanic cell, but, for all we know, your cell works differently.