Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

glue cells (zero point energy, made simple)

Started by nitinnun, July 10, 2008, 11:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

therealrasta

How about a 1 inch stainless steal jar /container and a copper rod with a plastic top on it.. Sorta like this... 

Kinda like a battery..LOL positive on top and the neg on the bottom.. I can see it.

Edit -- Sorry about the picture quality.. Paint.. FTW!

nitinnun

the more metal connected by glue, the more amperage.

i'm only using the elmers glue cell, because it is easy to seal the top with guerilla glue.
i can also stuff metal into the bottle, like a borrito.

the most efficient shape would be 2 flat plates with glue in the middle. but the glue needs to be sealed.

noonespecial

Hey Nit,
I just had a brainstorm.....why not make a battery out of a battery?  ;D
I don't know if it work or not but what if you had an old car battery that you took the acid out of and filled it with glue?

therealrasta

Quote from: noonespecial on July 19, 2008, 06:55:59 AM
Hey Nit,
I just had a brainstorm.....why not make a battery out of a battery?  ;D
I don't know if it work or not but what if you had an old car battery that you took the acid out of and filled it with glue?

I think it defeats the purpose.. The volts and amp are pretty much constant.. No matter the size.. I believe..

nitinnun

the more metals sitting in the glue, the higher the amperage.

i think this is because more metal = more atoms = more proton torsion and electron torsion interacting to produce electricity.

voltage is always the same.