Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Heimen Julius wheel.

Started by broli, July 17, 2008, 02:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

http://members.optusnet.com.au/altenergy/link.htm

I did a search on the forum but came with no results for this guy.

Basically the idea behind the wheel is relatively simple and probably seen in many different forms already. you have a ferromagnetic arc (iron,steal...) on one side. The arc distance to the rotor decreases when going from bottom to top.

And you have a rod with magnets or coils on both ends.

The magnet or coil will cause a helping hand on the arc side which will imbalance the wheel and make the right side heavier like his water example.

Now I like this concept. But I don't like it using magnets but instead coils. They will probably cause it to run and they aren't highly commercial. I mean who here has made permanent magnets at his home  :).

Basically the reasoning is that you'll need little energy to switch on the coil for half a rotation. And get much more out of a contiously accelerating wheel. The big key factor is that the magnetic field needs to be very weak, just enough to cause the imbalance. Let gravity do the rest.

The guy also said:

QuoteI have been sending my invention round to in total a few hundred people. I got around seventy replies in return and they were rather monotonous in their 'condemnation.' But through all their answers I started to understand where their thinking became so strangely illogical, till at last some one explained to me the 'round trip.' It took me a lot of studying more physics in many different text books to find out more about it. But in the end I found the errors in thinking.

As a result I have made a number of different presentations to get the message across. And from the different reactions I started to understand the resistance and fear my invention raised. Then I heard about Howard Johnson and his invention and also about his fate. By then it was 1985 and I decided that the time was not yet ripe. So, I stepped back.

But now in 2006/7 the time seems ripe. Particularly inspiring I found the film 'Who killed the electric motor car?' General Motors had developed an electric motor car and in the early 1990s electric motor cars appeared on the roads of California. But by the end of the 1990s General Motors took them back and scrapped them. (The cars could not be bought but only leased). So, now there is a large bunch of people working on making their own electric motor car. And with the Internet, circumstances look much better now.

So what where these errors and where is his disclosure?

What's also funny to point out is that some of the 3rd party evaluations came back as saying it's just an electric motor. I mean these people have degrees and this is the best they have to say about it. An electric motor uses the fact that charged moving particles in a magnetic field cause a force, which has nothing to do with this idea.