Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Infinity Coil

Started by z.monkey, July 11, 2008, 08:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Power LC Tank 2

With concentrated coils, another test...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

nievesoliveras

@zmonkey

You are doing a great deal of experiments. I do expect that the money invested be a well invested money.
You deserve to achieve success!

Jesus

forest

Hi,

Looking at this thread I'm sad and angry sometimes. Do you really want to  build Hubbard coil ?
Why do you assume Hubbard used electronics ? I'm sure he was unable to get any kind because vacuum tubes were new and probably very costly devices.
I found about Tesla correspondence with Johnson in 1902 when Tesla mentioned he built something similiar around 1888 - 1890. His letter was provoked by article in New York Herald describing Clemente Figueras discovery of free electricity generator , capable of generating 20 kW power and small in size.
Do you still believe that in 1888 or in 1902 someone had electronic circuit ?

Article about Figueras : http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item211

Read how it was described.I think it's time to return back to McFarland Cook patent.
Is it possible that McFarland device is stored somewhere in Patent Office stock room or in any museum around Mansfield ?

P.S. You in US have a big archive of old newspapers. Just dig around , maybe there is any article about Hubbard ?

forest

This is also interesting : http://home.earthlink.net/~drestinblack/generator.htm

However I think author didn't found the correct patent (if one exists)

z.monkey

Howdy Forest,

I got busy for the holidays and had to stop working on my toys for a while.  I have been working on them, but not posting.  I will post some new work soon, being on vacation.

Still working on the Infinity Coil Driver.  I am building a electromechanical inverter which currently is rated at 120 watts.  I'll post that build soon.

In the interim I have found something profound.  I found what could be the basis of Tesla's work.  I started a thread on this topic, but as of yet no responses.  This work is the Alchemical Manual for the New Millennium.  We have explored wave physics, and particle physics but have neglected to explore the interaction between the two and that interaction's effects on the surrounding environment.

I am still in the middle of this book.  I post some of the theories in that thread.

http://www.alchemanual.net/
Goodwill to All, for All is One!