Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

this pyramid should produce electricity. (thomas trawoger's pyramid explaned.)

Started by nitinnun, July 16, 2008, 04:57:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPS25

Quote from: Jimboot on August 16, 2011, 05:18:53 AM
Hey mate Canberra eh? I thought it was just full of pollies & public servants  ;D I am in Melbourne's south. Having trouble getting offcutts of the hard drawn copper pipe.
Mate you shoul be able to find copper pipe to Bunnings warehouse,Soutern Plumbing(the best place).I bought my copper pipe for the project from MetalMart today and I payed $40 for 4kg.Have a look on my youtube channel my last video explains few things in regards of TIG welding copper-might be useful.Lets stay in touch if you are working on Thomas's project as well to see how we go.I have quiet some knowledge about building the pyramids using the golden ratio,I intend to build my pyramid a litlle bit different using the golden ratio.All the best George

GPS25

Here is the best example of how to use the golden ratio for calculating a Pyramid.Right now I am colecting the parts to build the project,I have some findings in regards the parts to be used.I cant find 1.5mm solid core copper wire.The one available is 1mm does that change anything????Or is anybody willing to help with the wire?
Regards George

d3x0r

That's V6 of the pyramid; it was done in german, and he says that the translation from german never made it very good.  The ones I posted are original in english, and a different version of the pyramid, so as not to violate the deal he made; he apparently sold it to a company who said they would develop it but never did, and if the did, didn't tell anyone.