Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

this pyramid should produce electricity. (thomas trawoger's pyramid explaned.)

Started by nitinnun, July 16, 2008, 04:57:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPS25

thank you very much for help,i shall follow the advice.I am not playing with electricity as i am a welder and know how it is.to me compressing the quartz sand is the most "cloudy" part,but i will see how it will all go,I will certainly organize everything in a different maner and post it on youtube as I go.The cost of the whole experiment gets more then just 100 Euros.Thank you all for advice.All the best George

Jimboot

Jimboot

Quote from: GPS25 on August 15, 2011, 10:02:26 AM
g'day everyone,i was wondering if here are any aussies who would like to work together on thomas's project.All the informationts here should be more then enough plus all thomas's videos.I am from Canberra and I have been watching Thomas since 2006.I can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ArtStdTransylvania
And one more thing :is there any other way to compress the quartz sand?
I can built the pyramid and do all the other improvements thomas sugested,I am a tradesman but i dont have access to the electronic equipment thomas sugested.
Regards George
Hey mate Canberra eh? I thought it was just full of pollies & public servants  ;D I am in Melbourne's south. Having trouble getting offcutts of the hard drawn copper pipe.

Jimboot

Quote from: neptune on August 15, 2011, 02:20:09 PM
Firstly I am a Pom not an Aussie .The sand can also be conditioned by using High voltage Alternating current . Thomas suggests not more than 3 Kilovolts . Do not mess with high voltage unless you know what you are doing . It can kill . Enlist a suitable team member .
3KV? I didn't see that. I watched all the vids. He also said, to my understanding it could be hifreq. I was thinking of using one of my sec circuits which oscillate in mhz range at and charge a cap pretty quickly to 160v.

neptune

Thomas describes two separate methods to condition the sand . On his videos he uses a CB transceiver plus RF amplifier . He also talks about using high voltage AC at 50 or 60 Hz . There is a separate video about this , but only in German . The title is something like Hockspannung [spelling ? ] which is German for high voltage .You need only use one method .