Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Asymmetrical Capacitors? Again

Started by luc2010, March 08, 2015, 10:18:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

Quote from: luc2010 on March 17, 2015, 09:25:24 PM

the bottom drawing is just a two ordinary transformers

What is the input? Mains AC ?

You have the transformer inputs and outputs shorted.

sm0ky2

Quote from: Paul-R on March 19, 2015, 10:53:46 AM
What is the input? Mains AC ?

You have the transformer inputs and outputs shorted.

that is an interesting issue...

measuring the resistance in each coil, we will find that one is different than the other
more current passes through the coil of lower resistance.
this induces change in current in the other coil??

What exactly happens when both coils of a transformer are run in parallel?
I imagine it will work like a bifilar coil (center-tapped), but I have not researched one that is so "unbalanced" as this...

shouldn't be hard to test if you have a transformer handy
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

deslomeslager

I used a 12 Volt mains transformer as supply (AC). Used two toroidal 230-to-24 volt transformers. If I connect the transformers as the drawing shows, my lightbulb (12 Volt 3 Watt LED) lights up perfectly. Not much is lost. A very low voltage can be measured per transformer.
As soon as I disconnect one lead, the led dims to almost nothing. If I disconnect the other lead as well (the 230 V leads of trafo 1) and connect those together, the LED light is lit again (almost fully or fully). I also tried attaching something to the 230 Volt side, a neon light is orange to reddish on it, and a 220 Volt (led 2 Watt) light will light up (most LED lamps for 230 Volts will run from 80 Volts upwards, depends on brand and such) but not bright.

I even tried to swap the 230 V wires, to be sure I tried the current not going against each other. And I tried it with both trafos. There was a very slight change in used watts (all the time I had a watt meter in use). And I also tried connecting the 230 V leads from trafo 1 to trafo 2. as well in short cut mode, as in parallel mode. If in series (shortcut) the light was lit up normally. If I had the wires in parallel, there was not much current, the led was dimly lit. And I was not able to light up a 230 V LED light on it.

Oh, and I even tried 24 V trafo 1 to 230V trafo 2 and visa versa, but still normal power usage and normal LED light.

At no point I had the idea I came across something weird.

Kator01