Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Waterpump-generator device runs 60 Watts lamp...

Started by hartiberlin, July 16, 2008, 03:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark69

Hi all,

I am wondering if his water pump has a "venturi" design in it, meaning it uses a small source of water flow to create a venturi which will allow a "mechanical type" pump to flow a lot more water.  These mechanical types of pumps are used in jet aircraft, where the main pump creates a suction to a mechanical pump  (venturi design), which allows it to pump way more fuel to the main pump.  This would use a smaller amount of electric power to get big flow.  This could create the over unity.  All it needs is some flow to get going and keep it pumping.

If Dirtdiggler reads this, you may be able to discuss this more deeply, as I believe you said you have experience in aviation mechanics.

Mark

k4zep

Quote from: Yucca on July 17, 2008, 04:19:02 PM
Hi Ben(k4zep)

Yes, a very funny video:D, he must have had a shock or two off it already!  :D

My hat off too him if it self runs! If there is any magic then it must be in the generator or maybe the pump because it sure as hell isn't in the pelton! Why not just take out the watery bits and run the generator off the pump motor?

P.S I recognized your handle in the comments because I've been watching your progress in the plasma sparkplug thread like a hawk.

Hi Yucca,

Yep its me, Ben.  One of the reason I give him a reasonable doubt and feel he is probably legit is just watching him.  He is so excited that just before he fires it up, he is almost hyperventilating..........The last time I felt that excited was about 30 years ago and she was 25.................Anyway, I need to read the patent again....sometimes reading several times helps.
Why not take out the water?  Perhaps it is the decoupled effect between the pump and generator that is one of many reasons.

Yes, I'm still puttering with the "Plasma" effect.  I am having some serious problems with basic theory.  Will not discuss further here as off topic......

Ben.

hartiberlin

James Hardy just wrote to me:

"I wanted to touch base to let you know the situation at hand following my You Tube video installation.  I have been receiving numerous emails and phone calls as the interest in the generator is extremely high.  As a result, I am reading and organizing the emails with the intention of replying to each one.  This, however, will take several weeks at least, based on the number of emails and phone calls I have received to date.
If everyone would bear with me with their comments perhaps we can all work together as a team to move on to the future.  I understand everyone has an opinion and I appreciate that.

James Hardy"
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Quote from: Yucca on July 17, 2008, 04:19:02 PM
Why not just take out the watery bits and run the generator off the pump motor?

Well, then you would have Lenz law at work with the back drag onto the
motor needing more amps, when you connect a load like the light bulb
to the generator output.

If you use the pump you have a back drag free coupling
and if you make the diameter of the water wheel bigger you
get automatically a higher efficiency as you get more torque
on the water wheel.

For the pump it does not matter or it does not use more input power,
if the water wheel has a diameter of 1 Meter or 10 Meters.
Always the same input power into the pump,
buta 10 meter diameter wheel will have also lots more of torque and
thus much more mechanical output power...
Surely it depends also on the speed of rotation,
but as the pump shoots out the "water bullets" as
fast as it can, a bigger wheel
will almost reach the same speed as a smaller diameter wheel...
and thus the bigger diameter wheel will have more mechanical output power.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

squegee69

Anyone know what kind of pump that he's using?  I wanted to try this out, but I cannot find anything submersible that's even near 165GPM.
Arbeit macht frei