Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Waterpump-generator device runs 60 Watts lamp...

Started by hartiberlin, July 16, 2008, 03:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malakabayo

If hes a fake then he just humiliated himself in front of millions of youtuber's
His face/body are well shown and is easily recognizable, so maybe
in weeks or months time he can either have a plastic surgery or
migrate to a place/countries where no one can recognize him.

k4zep

Quote from: hartiberlin on July 17, 2008, 07:23:31 AM
Well,
one thing is for sure:

The pump versus the water wheel is back drag free !

The pump is always using the same input power , if you drive with it the water wheel
or not.
When the water has flown out of the nozzle and hitting the water wheel
this does not require more power to the pump.
The pump does not see the water wheel.
It always needs the same input power...

That is the difference to an electrical motor, which would need
more input power, when you drive a load with it..

So if you take a bigger diameter wheel you will also get more mechanical power
out of it,
as the torque onto the axis of the water wheel will get bigger and thus the
mechanical power output on its axis.

If this really is enough to keep the system selflooped going
has to come from independent verifications.

I guess a major role also plays the modified generator with its 2 capacitors
probably running on a resonance mode.

So we have to wait and see, if this turns out to be true
or if this is just another fake...

Good Morning All,

The funny thing, I'll take his side right now..........and everyone that knows me knows that I am as cynical as an observer can be but that does not change my objectivity.  I just like his enthusiasm!  His video has given me more chuckles and fun at age 65 than I have had in a many a day.

Funny thing about that pump, From using a hose on utility water, looks like he is not running more than 50-70 pounds of pressure initially.....Now that pump looks like it has a 3" intake and then there is a large white reducer down to about 1 1/2 ", then it is reduced again into what looks like a 1" plastic nozzle which he re-directs at the WHEEL after he switches over.........I'll let it ride at that.  What the velocity is at that point I do not know.

Now the wheel, he sprays it on, the funky 18"dia wheel with VERY few paddles.  I suggest that they just get it started and he is actually spraying it on the rim of the wheel itself and transferring energy to the wheel all the time in a limited slip form of traction.....again, efficiency unknown.  Then he reduces it down to about a 5" wheel for an increase of speed of about almost 4/1.....If the wheel is running say 300 RPM, then the generator is turning 1200 or so RPM.  Remember he decreases the torque on the generator by the same factor when this is done....ONE thing he does not show is the drag of the rotor backwards through the belting because the belt is off when he "shows" the parts.  He did say that the bearings were replaced with low drag bearings, and a funny statement about holes drilled in the motor........I have heard the same statements about the rotor verter system to reduce drag in the generator.........I also think that the bulb might be on some sort of regulator or constant current circuit hence brightness would not vary as I see what looks like a FWBR down there on the end of the motor plus other unidenitified stuff....This is possibly because of the wildly varying voltage when the motor is not there as part of the load but gives a partial load to the output to keep the generator under control until pump is attached.  I suspect the voltage on the generator is considerably higher than normal until the pump is attached. (Hence gloves, boots, he obviously has had his bell rung or his hair smoked and is really gun shy of something in that box!)  IF you listen carefully, the device does speed up for several seconds after he "switches" , adjust the nozel,  and if OU, does find equiberilum. Also notice that when he unplugs the pump, the light DOES get brighter slightly and them dims a bit before switching off.......Anyway.......

Thats my observations for the day.  I'l still give the charactor the benefit of a doubt..........No I don't have money to invest and would have to see a lot more than what is shown before that would happen.......

Ben

Omega_0

It is strange to see people suggesting "improvements" when no one knows for sure if it works as advertised on the tube....

You don't need diagrams, you don't need detailed descriptions to replicate it, its so simple.

All you need is the specs of the generator, which I've asked on the tube, but have received no reply.
You can guess the specs in case he decides not to come here or reply. The pump looks like can take 110V 60 Hz supply and 5 Amps AC (Wall power), so the generator must output the same if you want it to run the pump.

Now the next unknown is RPM of the water wheel on which it should turn to get that voltage. I have no way to guess it from the video. But you can adjust the flow from the nozzle to make the wheel turn slower or faster.
Count the number of peddles from the vid.

I hope someone takes it up.
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

fritz

What about the pump ?
If its motor is of the asynchronous type - the
rpms are bound to mains frequency.
What I know about those pumps from playing around
is that the rpms are almost the same for any load
condition. This means that the powerconsumption
depends on the output pressure / length/height of the
connected hose. Even if there is no water comming out because
of not sufficient pressure - the motor turns with nominal rpm
at maximum power consumption.
In this case - the motor "lifts" the water lets say 60cm.
I would say that the powerconsumption is less than 100 Watts
in this setup.
There is one conditition - that the ac output frequency of the
generator - the rpms of the generator must be similar to mains -
that would be 60Hz.

nice setup.

Yucca

Quote from: k4zep on July 17, 2008, 04:46:02 AM
Hi Yucca,

Well it is entertaining as heck. I SOOOO wanted him to get zapped just a little and jump 2 feet in those boots!

IF he is using a normal AC motor set up as generator, etc., as it spins down, there is a very abrupt area when it would stop self exciting and drop off line...........I don't know if he is for real or not but the basics appears to be there .  If you start looking at efficiencies, the nozzle is horrible, the water wheel is for hunger, the belt drive is very inefficient, that style of generator is not that hot.  I feel like I'm watching a "Dr. Frankinstine" movie there..........."It's ALIVE...........It's ALIVE.......Right now, I'll go for "what you see is what you see!  Anybody know what/where he got that pump?

Ben
Hi Ben(k4zep)

Yes, a very funny video:D, he must have had a shock or two off it already!  :D

My hat off too him if it self runs! If there is any magic then it must be in the generator or maybe the pump because it sure as hell isn't in the pelton! Why not just take out the watery bits and run the generator off the pump motor?

P.S I recognized your handle in the comments because I've been watching your progress in the plasma sparkplug thread like a hawk.