Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this rock that was revealed in July 2008 for real?

Started by CLaNZeR, July 17, 2008, 05:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLaNZeR

Is this rock that was revealed in July 2008 for real?

Nine times out of ten when I put a magnet over the top
of the pattern side of the rock, the rock wants to spin counter-clockwise.?
- Robert L. Ridge, Roswell, NM

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1442&category=Environment

http://www.overunity.org.uk

TheOne

The main question we should ask is why an alien would need a rock that spin with a magnet over it.

I don't have the answer yet :)

broli

Quote from: TheOne on July 17, 2008, 06:06:07 PM
The main question we should ask is why an alien would need a rock that spin with a magnet over it.

To whom? Did you see an alien since I didn't. So no that's not the main question. The main question is, can we replicate the effects?

Yucca

Quote from: TheOne on July 17, 2008, 06:06:07 PM

Maybe the alien was a sentimental old fool and that rock was a spinning toy his alien grandfather carved for him when he was barely out of the egg and he carried it with him on every big mission as a lucky charm, maybe.

ThothTheSecond

Quote from: Yucca on July 17, 2008, 07:02:48 PM
Maybe the alien was a sentimental old fool and that rock was a spinning toy his alien grandfather carved for him when he was barely out of the egg and he carried it with him on every big mission as a lucky charm, maybe.

Reminds me of a book I read to my kids called "The Jupiter Stone"