Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Newman Motor Replication

Started by Careica, July 22, 2008, 02:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlanA

After seeing the video of Joe Newman I am deeply impressed.
On the other hand: Joe Newman says it is so easy?
My thinking: May be it is easy, I don't know.
But when it is so easy why can't I buy such an engine in the shop round the corner of me or every shop out there?
Why aren't there machines or cars out there they run with Newmans machine?
Why can't I get a simple instruction to make my own Newman machine (I am not an engineer but it is apparently simple)?

Ok, I can hear the voices: It is forbitten, the oil concerns wouldn't allow it.
But why they allow solar energy and wind energy?

Show me a usable instruction for Newman engines and I will forget all my doubts.

AlanA

onlov

Careica:
QuoteAnd this mean that I need to connect START of the coil windings whit END of the coil winings when brushes touch those "Shortout" terminals. Did I get it right? And when it is on that "Shorout" stage, then battery shouldn't give any energy to the system, so the system should be off when Shortout happend, right?
If you connect all copper pieces of commutator marked Short Out together, it makes short circuit of coil automatic through the brushes. It's so easy!

QuoteNow guestion to Stefan, is it important to have some amount of "ON" terminals on multicontact commutator, and multiple "Shortout" terminals? Or can I just randomly put some amounts of "ON" terminals but only at 180 degree?

Multicontact commutator is better choice, You have costruction of the commutator in this pictures:
http://overunity.com/newman2/comm1.gif
http://overunity.com/newman2/comm2.gif
You can connect so many firing pieces to the battery slide (hub) you want! And you can connect so many short out pieces together you want! It's so easy again!

onlov

Quote from: AlanA on July 24, 2008, 03:59:25 AM
After seeing the video of Joe Newman I am deeply impressed.
On the other hand: Joe Newman says it is so easy?
My thinking: May be it is easy, I don't know.
But when it is so easy why can't I buy such an engine in the shop round the corner of me or every shop out there?
Why aren't there machines or cars out there they run with Newmans machine?
Why can't I get a simple instruction to make my own Newman machine (I am not an engineer but it is apparently simple)?

Ok, I can hear the voices: It is forbitten, the oil concerns wouldn't allow it.
But why they allow solar energy and wind energy?

Show me a usable instruction for Newman engines and I will forget all my doubts.

AlanA
Simple answer to your question: On the World we haven't any one overunitymachine, that really works!

AlanA

to ONLOV

I am confused.
You are working on a newman motor. But isn't this an overunity machine?
Ok. Joe Newman doesn't say he has an overunity machine but what can you call a machine that gets more out than you gave in?

Careica

Quote from: AlanA on July 24, 2008, 08:17:03 AM
to ONLOV

I am confused.
You are working on a newman motor. But isn't this an overunity machine?
Ok. Joe Newman doesn't say he has an overunity machine but what can you call a machine that gets more out than you gave in?

Onolov has not build any Newman motors. Do you know why he say overunity is imposible? Because he belive in thermodynamical laws etc. But Newman motor don't harm any laws of physic.

Onolov, please, build one, then tell your results! It is not hard at all to build one!

And once more, if somebody have foundet some laws of physic then we all have to belive them blindly like zombies? Why? Maybe they are wrong.

And why there are not any overunity machines in world? Maybe because there are peoples like you don't belive those things at all! Maybe because no-one want to invest in those machines, because they scear about liers.

But I definetly think there are those machines in world.

Please, build one and make those good tests, because you seems to be smart about those things. Just for proov, make it.