Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Newman Motor Replication

Started by Careica, July 22, 2008, 02:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Quote from: onlov on July 24, 2008, 04:50:46 AM
Simple answer to your question: On the World we haven't any one overunitymachine, that really works!
Onluv,
several:
Testatika,
Finsrud,
Morray,
Gray,
etc..
Onluv,
better educate yourself !
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Quote from: onlov on July 24, 2008, 04:35:51 AM
Careica:If you connect all copper pieces of commutator marked Short Out together, it makes short circuit of coil automatic through the brushes. It's so easy!

Multicontact commutator is better choice, You have costruction of the commutator in this pictures:
http://overunity.com/newman2/comm1.gif
http://overunity.com/newman2/comm2.gif
You can connect so many firing pieces to the battery slide (hub) you want! And you can connect so many short out pieces together you want! It's so easy again!

This is a very old commutator design and was only valid for the
very first 7500 pound machine with its very big magnets.

With smaller machines it is okay to pulse the supply voltage
via the commutator to the machine.
No shortout segment needed.

The sparking, when the current switches off from the coil
is enough to do the magic.

You need a graphite-copper switch( commutator)
to really see the big back current spikes.

This is one secret Newman does not tell you yet, but I am telling you ! ;) :D
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

onlov

Careica:
QuoteOnolov has not build any Newman motors. Do you know why he say overunity is imposible? Because he belive in thermodynamical laws etc. But Newman motor don't harm any laws of physic.

Onlov, please, build one, then tell your results! It is not hard at all to build one!

Newman has only big mouth and he sell only "sneakoil", books and collect money from people. Why we cannot buy Newman "overunity motor". Because it has newer working as overunity!

Hartiberlin:
QuoteOnlov,
several:
Testatika,
Finsrud,
Morray,
Gray,
etc..
Onlov,
better educate yourself !

Stefan, I have educated very match these "overunity" machine. All of these are scams or misunderstands of crackpots!
And how many overunity machine you have seen at making in industrial. Maybe Testatika Finsrud, Lutec...? Or outsider professional has research, its really work? It's thousands of crackpots, who says he have maked overunity machine, but i haven't see any working machine in the world!

Maybe you read this site first and you will landed safety on the Earth from the clouds!
http://www.phact.org/e/con_man.htm
Or I can buy overunitymachine from you or from other crackpot. I only researh the Machine before buying. I pay to you 10 000?, if it really works!

Careica

Quote from: hartiberlin on July 24, 2008, 03:35:32 PM
This is a very old commutator design and was only valid for the
very first 7500 pound machine with its very big magnets.

With smaller machines it is okay to pulse the supply voltage
via the commutator to the machine.
No shortout segment needed.

The sparking, when the current switches off from the coil
is enough to do the magic.

You need a graphite-copper switch( commutator)
to really see the big back current spikes.

This is one secret Newman does not tell you yet, but I am telling you ! ;) :D

Stefan, please, can you answer those 8 guestions? I realy need answer to start building my machine! Please!

AlanA

Even if it sounds frustrating: I think ONLOV is right.
Where are the engines which runs? Where can I buy it? Where can I get the construction manuel?
It is not helpful to make a large list of inventors who claim to have an overunity engine. Where can I buy it!!!
I think everyone of us would pay a large sum of money for it.