Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Newman Motor Replication

Started by Careica, July 22, 2008, 02:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Quote from: aether22 on July 22, 2008, 06:16:42 PM
JLN did quite well with Aluminium contacts with copper brushes, Copper and Carbon sound swell but are not totally required, what is required is a short sharp segmented contact, Strips of Aluminium worked well for JLN.

I know Stefan won't agree but the way this motor work is the same way many/most FE works.
You create a sharp pulsed DC with the commutator which creates an aetheric effect that allows the coil to pull in the flux from the rotor magnet giving the backspike.

This is rather well indicated by the fact that it's polarity is the reverse of what the battery is putting in and it is the reverse of any collapse from the coil, the current it creates can be larger than created by the battery because it is induced in the coil and hence it's voltage is rather high. (just look at the energy in the spikes and calculate how much voltage it needs to fight the inductance)

Well,
but it also works without the rotating magnet !

The only thing it needs is a battery a graphite-copper commutator
and a big coil and you will get these negative back current spikes.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

aether22

Quote from: hartiberlin on July 22, 2008, 07:47:08 PM
Well,

Regards, Stefan.

So it should.

But the spikes are due to EM being pulled in.
Can you explain why they are in a backwards direction to the applied voltage? (when the brush is carbon-copper-carbon, or copper-aluminium-copper?  There is no unidirectional battery like connection here.

Question, how is the commutator being rotated without the magnet, likely you have another electric motor.

However it can pull energy from all sorts of surrounding or more distant EM fields.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

onlov

hatiberlin:
QuoteOnlov,
how many Newman machines have you built ?
Have you ever tested personally any Newman machine with scopes and meters ?

Maybe you tell (scientific) me, how you get energy from sparks and burning graphite?
You scope tests are wrong, because if scope (or machine) grounded, it's not overunity at all. So your results are only disturbance in metering circuit. Better way to return energy of coil with diode, like in flyback converter.

And how many overunity machine you have seen at making in industrial. It's thousands of crackpots, who says he have maked overunity machine, but i haven't see any working machine in the world!

onlov

hartiberlin:
QuoteWell,

Regards, Stefan.

Sounds exactly same as flyback converter. I had newer heard at flyback converter have overunity features. And better and more economical way to return coil energy back to battery is with diode without sparks, smokes and lightings!

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,3654.msg61279.html#msg61279
hartiberlin:
QuoteThe Newman effect is based on the direct conversion of the contact
materials of dissimular metals at an arc at the commutator,
so there are coming free electrons into the
circuit which will give additional power output.

It sounds  as pseudoscientific explanation!
;D

onlov

hartiberlin:
QuoteThe Newman effect is based on the direct conversion of the contact
materials of dissimular metals at an arc at the commutator,
so there are coming free electrons into the
circuit which will give additional power output.

It should be best made of copper and graphite
as this gives the graphite oxidation free electron effect into the circuit.

So the Lutec technology is basically the same as the Newman technology based
of:
The direct electrical conversion of burning ( oxidation) a carbon brush into
electrical energy.

If I add some graphite in the timing switch of cars ignition coil symtem, I can charge battery with the ignition coil and then I can  remove cars alternator. Ignition coil has lot of sparks and when I add graphite on timing swicth, I have own overunitymachine!
Right, Stefan?
;)