Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mysterious Resonant Circuit

Started by EMdevices, July 24, 2008, 10:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spinner

Hi!
Sorry to say, but this simple circuit is not, and will never be an  "OU" configuration.... A transistor and a few components - I think this is one of the most researched circuits in past century, wouldn't you think?

Like some people said before, the faulty measurement procedure and consequent errors are to blaim...

Seeing all those different "OU el.circuits" all around the web - not even a single el. component / circuit (being that passive or active) has ever been scientifically recognised as an option to invalidate CoE...

The man-made electronic components are by it's origin and definition just a conservative devices. The passive ones, like C and L are the ones which can sparckle some ideas.... Let's say, in a resonant condition. Which would be exactly unity under ideal conditions....
Yet you all know that there's actually no ideal capacitance or inductance... There's always a resistive component, which is an equivalent for a friction in mechanical devices. Having an oscillating circuit, there are radiated losses, too.

The main goal for engineers wrt. electronic devices is to come as close to an unity as possible (in energy terms). But semiconductors are 'f...ed up when it comes to energy efficiency'.

Unless someone defines where the additional energy is comming from (sucking energy from e.g. the "surrounding heat, Aether, ZPE, Dark energy,...  "), there can be no valid claims about 'OU'.   
"Ex nihilo nihil"

aleks

spinner, so what? The text like yours is a standard one, no need to reiterate it - I doubt guys over here are stupid not to understand that OU is impossible in conventional equations. But these schemes are real world - they are not equations. You are also missing the point that not all real world schemes make "sense" in equations rendering equations useless.

Do not pretend physics "knows it all" - it is still unable to unite quantum mechanics (electro-dynamics) and general relativity theory (i.e. electro-magnetism and gravity) - both are "sane", but somehow incompatible. There's a great abyss between both as far as I know.

I think "Mass" and "electricity" controlled together is what makes overunity possible - but they are exactly things NOT united in physics, so you can't tell for sure a'priori - there's no theory for that exist.

aleks

To tell what I've mentioned exactly: "standard model" (which is based on laws of conservation among other things) has no gravity in it, and has some deviations with real world data. You just can't be serious telling overunity does not exist in this universe, especially considering some people achieved it. Do not underestimate "filters of perception" in human brain. Many "unwanted" or "unimportant" things are usually left unexplored. Simply remember who you was at your younger ages: you "saw" basically nothing, because you had no idea about what you saw. In an older age you have a lot of ideas, and you "see" things, but unlike in a younger age, you are stopping new ideas from entering your brain. That's what "filter of perception" is. Your younger state is what brought you to where you are now.

aleks

EMdevices, please do not forget about Faraday cage test.

EMdevices

@ xee,   I used a 1/4 watt resistor because that's what I have.   I'll go buy some higher values ones.  Also,  I don't worry about the resitance GOING UP WITH TEMPETURE,  since that's not what happens in practice.  As the temperature heats up, the resistance goes down, not by much in this case.  For example lightbulbts can drop from 130 ohms to 30 ohms, I've measured it first hand.

@grumpy,  the battery does not heat up.  I understand those battery charts, its the mAh, a measure of energy, so if you drain more you depleate faster, that's all.  But you can draw two amps if you really wanted.

@aleks,  yes the voltage is more like 6.5, but I like to err on the side of caution.  I did some rough calculations of my margin of error and the COP can varry from 1.35 to about 1.20.   

@willitwork,  yes I've been thinking and planning to do this ultimate test to prove OU without a shadow of doubt.  However, it's a bit trick, and the reason is that the oscillator and the output power depends on the load resistor.  I tried different resistors and I get different performance.    This is not uncommon, most stages in an electronic system need matching between stages.  So, I am researching and thinking how I can do this effectively.  OU engineering is not as easy as it looks.

EM