Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Make this wheel

Started by atomicX, July 24, 2008, 10:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atomicX

Suppose you have a wheel with good unity characteristic. The amount of work percycle will be energy per cycle - resistance per cycle, which is less than unity. The free energy added to this wheel will then be 1/2*F^2*t^2/m where F is the centrifugal force, t=time, m is mass of the object in motion (the wheel in this case). Of course rotating wheel will have inertia characteristic replacing the mass in the equation. The concept is simple. Static force generate energy. The force on rotating object is centrifugal. This energy will depends on the velcity of the wheel and the inertia. However, velocity increase will cause air resistance increase, so there is only certain range of optinum speed to the wheel and specific amount of free energy added per cycle. You must put resistance energy back and what ever left from the free energy is yours, so the free energy is free energy value from equation - resistance.  Whatever left you have to put back to turn the wheel.  The only failure possibility is the form of energy generate by the static force is unknown. I don't believe it's heat. It's an invisible form, could be static work. However, if you do not add the energy back to the wheel, it'll just generate a big chunk (larger than your initial input) then stop. 

atomicX

I've ran into some error when calculating the energy, can anyone give me a hand on this?

I want to calculate the power or energy dissipation rate of a static force. However, my method seems to have something wrong. I assume the force F for a time period t, the impuse is then mv after the time period. Then I use the velocity to plug in the kinetic energy formula 1/2 mv^2 to attain the total energy I gain during the time interval. However, if I assume the mass of 2m, the velocity in impuse drop to 1/2. Plug it into the kinetic energy equation and it becomes 1/4 mv^2 . Why??? This doesn't seems right. If I push an object with a force F for time t, it doesn't matter what mass I push, the energy should come out the same. Something is inconsistance about energy momentum. Thx if you can help. 

MADMARV74

to atomicX :
In regards to the air being a friction and thus loosing power/force through drag coefficient..... To over come such anomoly one would have to tap into a vacuum - invisible or not.. I think Telsa had something about it.
  Just thinking outside the wheel!  Maybe the wheel isn't a wheel. If you're looking to create force from static then you'd need to "release" a vacuum from nothing. You know like dark matter : )

atomicX

I know harbin take this concept and made a centrifugal unit that achieve overunity.  Can I have a check for this?  I'm a poor guy  ;D In exhange, I'll tell you how it works so one can make even a more efficient, simple machine.