Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Astronaught Mitchell Admits To Alien Visitation And Cover-ups

Started by Cap-Z-ro, July 28, 2008, 09:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitinnun

Z monkey.

the aliens harvest most of their on-planet electricity, from giant pyramids. like the ones we have in egypt.
they say that a large pyramid, is the easiest way to get electricity on a large scale, on a planet.

i can believe it. because that is what most of my "guidance" has focused on over the last year. it has been leading me to pyramids!

i posted most of what should be needed to harvest electricity from pyramids, in my other thread here in the news forum.

z.monkey

Howdy Nitinunn,

There is a pyramid power forum.  I know about the special properties of pyramids, but never tried to extract power from them.  Maybe that is something worth looking in to...

Blessed Be Brothers...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

orbs

Mitchell has been pretty open for quite a while, if one searches around a little...

On a somewhat related note, there is an alleged US gov document that could explain a little why people deny certain things.

aether22

Glad this is coming out and we know it is the truth, but I can't help but wonder why he's saying it now.

"One of the pivotal people I encountered early in my carreer was Edgar Mitchel the astronaut, Edgar J Mitchel an Appolo mission astranaut founded the Norectics institute in southern California, the institutes charter was supposedly to develop alternative energies inventors by attracting inventors from all over the country. Michel became extremely interested in DePalma's N machine.

He made an offer to buy out the machine, which DePalma refused. DePalma states 'he said to me if I ever tried any thing on my own in California I would get my head blown off'. So I was scared to death, the CIA operates through various fronts to find out people are thinking and what they are inventing. Now what's more innocent then the Benign institute founded on transcendental principles to help new age inventors bring free energy technology into the world."
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

nitinnun

that pyramid forum is dead, and my physics are several steps ahead of the slop job that thomas trawoger mocks us with.

i urge you to read my thread. though i'm still trying to force myself build a demonstration.