Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Astronaught Mitchell Admits To Alien Visitation And Cover-ups

Started by Cap-Z-ro, July 28, 2008, 09:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoinTheFun

Anyone here joined in Galactic Freedom Day Focusing ?

As for Collier's talk, I realized that one point he brought up, I wasn't aware of. That ETs had given up on our governments and that those who are in bed with them (possibly literally LOL), you don't want anything have to do with.

nitinnun

the positive parts of the society we have been developing for the last few decades, are similar to what pleiadians have had, for hundreds of thousands of years.

the pleidians have played a huge part, in giving us the societal developments since the 1950's.

the society that we had before the 1950's, was similar to what the reptilians have had, for hundreds of millions of years!

the old society sucked. and when ever i observe the behavior and philosophies of some 80 year old fossile who was formed by those decades, i cringe.

alan

protein_man

THIS HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH OVERUNITY!!! Go talk about this tin foil hat crap elsewhere - these kind of subjects detract from the credibility of overunity research when they are on such websites!

z.monkey

Howdy Protien_Man,

Yeah, the alien ships have everything to do with overunity.  Those ships are powered by radiant free energy generators which also just happen to produce antigravity effects.  Those alien ships are the future of energy production here on Earth.  Tin foil hats are cool, mine is a baseball cap...

Blessed Be Brothers...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!