Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Art wheel

Started by broli, July 30, 2008, 03:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

In my quest today I discovered a wheel that makes nice wm2d art by adjusting one parameter ;D.

Behold some examples...

The ways you can set this up are really endless seeing the ratio can be any real number. And the combinations of attaching the rods to the smaller inner wheel. Currently depending on the ratio the wheel would run at a constant speed until friction stops it or it would swing back and forth until again stopped by friction. The workings of it are not hard. I'm willing to to explain it on a very basic level if people are interested since I'm too lazy to do it spontaneously  :P.

wm2d file:

http://ziosproject.com/NJ/artWheel.wm2d

have fun.