Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fueless Friction Heater Manufacturer Found

Started by Cap-Z-ro, August 01, 2008, 02:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprocket

noonespecial

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on August 04, 2008, 06:55:31 AM
As far as my research into this heater went, I came across no claims of overunity.

The mere posting of a device on overunity.com does not suggest or imply overunity.

According to the manufacturer, I will be able to heat my house for a fraction of the cost...and without the risk of fire involved with conventionable combustible heating methods.

That, to me is a double plus.

Regards...

Sorry but if you just want to convert electricity to heat it would be more efficient to just use an electric baseboard heater. I would ask for legitimate test results showing the energy usage/savings over conventional methods.

Cap-Z-ro

I actually recall discussing which type of motor to use...someone else may have deduced from the diagram that the motor was included.

My confidence in the concept is based on the design itself...and the guy is also very down to earth.

Should have it up and running in about 3 weeks depending on delivery...I will post the results.

Warmly...

Mark69