Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SM expose'

Started by HEYDUDE, August 02, 2008, 10:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

@ whatsup im not shooting down any of your ideas ...

but you may be surprized .....how much this radiates.....

meaning when you strike the right freq that the massive feilds move easly  and at a distance from the source i do not claim any of my expairments to be correct they are my illusion .....

i get the same results with or with out the magnets as for the kick or flyback or re or bemf ok soooo

the magnets are not used to produce the original effect but to accelerate it   all that i have shown is only part of the whole you want to use the magnets as a generator.....  there for you need a  generator coil ....  wich my kicks will be sent through after conversion  and that engery will be accelerated  b4 it does the work

does this make any sence to anyone??

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

sirmikey1

Hello,

What are the two terms used when using sound to:

1. produce electricity

2. produce mechanical movement or levitation
(not necessarily magnets/steel). Acoustic levitation/projection?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94KzmB2bI7s

I am familiar with the terms "thermoacoustics", "sonofusion".

Many Thanks,
Smikey

gyulasun

1)  maybe    acoustic wave transducer  ?

for 2) I don't know   :(   

Edit:  or it is good for both

sirmikey1

Hi group,

I've been thinking about this all day, and I am feeling fairly certain
that the new witricity (wireless electricity) devices, when combined
as one, not wireless, may be the secret to the
Steven Marks Solid State Generator "Technology"

Think about it, it's a device that merely transmits wireless alternating magnetic
field to a remote receiver coil.  Combine and make portable the entire device as one,
and you've got 120v SM-like, right? 

witrictity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH6U1eyrsHY

Right? 

SirMikey1 

wattsup

@IS

Look at this.

I took a coil from a small (well not that small - actually pretty fat format) 110vac fan motor, and by chance I tried to put my ferrite core bucking coil inside and it fit. lol

To my surprise, with just 4 manual pulses of 12vdc on the bucking coil, I got 46vdc in my cap tank off the coil.

This is very good action because this what I would call very pure transfer. Not like the dead stuff I see more often then not in my testing. This is something special and it touches upon my previous post of putting the primary inside the secondary. By putting it inside, when you pulse, there is no where else it can go but outwards into the secondary. The bucking coil is also providing one half side north, other half side, just as in the above. Plus I think the ferrite is making like a "weak" magnet, getting saturated only to the point where the primary pulse can move it around, again inside the secondary..

Now to put it in an @allcanadian circuit since I now have a good primary-secondary. I will also try it on my Erfinder circuit instead on my big bulky microwave transformer.

Removing the coil was a snap. Just drill the rivet heads and bingo, you have a nice coil in hand. lol

Added:

For others who are doing such testing on many coil types, I usually use the same testing method on most all my set-ups when I start so each change is noticeable because you are always comparing it to a known base performance. So it is good for you to set-up a standard testing method that you can use on all coils. Mine is mostly manual pulsing dc on the input side and putting a diode and big capacitor on the output side and measure voltage rise off that capacitor. I have tested quickly so many things in this manner and can therefore know when something is reacting much more then I would expect. Just to say it is not that hard to try and the more people that test things, the better chance we have of finding those with interesting results.