Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SM expose'

Started by HEYDUDE, August 02, 2008, 10:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@IS

No problem, let me know what it is.

Tonight I will connect mine to my circuit and see what happens. I have never had so fast action from manual pulsing as this is doing now so I hope the results will be good. Actually, any ferrite with a bucking coil then wind a secondary directly onto, or should I say over it and the center.

Maybe @EM can use a smaller format like this in his small miniTPU circuit.

innovation_station

since i can not mod my last post here is my pic

ist

there will be 2 pancakes 1 top and 1 bottom  and a center collector woven around the coils the center will be many many peices of speeker wire short ones ;) i may add a garden wire many strand core woven oppsite to the copper  after all this my original plan was to put a final wrap over the entire thing ..... :)

;)   90 deg.....
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

giantkiller

@IS,
I would have used 14 or an even number of the perimeter coils for pulsing in pairs if need be. That way you can pulse any even number and increase the action on the center by equidistance. Enabling by odds is odd and will prove difficult.

But by the looks of your controller board you have 5 channels. So you can drive every third coil in parallel. That will be sweet.

--giantkiller.

innovation_station

indeed

;D ;D

5 channel 3 coils triangle config ....  faster rotating feild...

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

giantkiller

Quote from: innovation_station on August 28, 2008, 01:49:42 PM
indeed

;D ;D

5 channel 3 coils triangle config ....  faster rotating feild...

ist

But your center coils have to have horizontal windings. 90 degrees to the flux. Like strumming a violin string.

Where did you get the controller? How many windings on the perimeter coils?

--giantkiller.